Town Layout and Layon Policies

We really need a clear answer on the pre-reg/pay thing. There's a bunch of people now concerned that one or two people who use the year-pay thing trump the ability of anyone else to register for a cabin. As someone with horrible health who can't hike forever out to their cabin and thus needs a relatively close one, I am already plagued enough with the sniping of cabins by people hurriedly pre-regging the day after events. Someone claiming a cabin 6mo in advance becomes a real problem. Please clarify that issue that was asked about earlier.

Thanks!

I agree with Jim that clarification on the pre-reg/pre-pay issue will be helpful.

Jim, as a buddy, please let me suggest to your blood pressure that you assume the best intentions from others. Some people register in advance as a personal convenience to themselves, not to "snipe" your cabin out from under you. The answer on pre-reg vs. pre-pay takes money out of the equation, but still favors the hyper-organized over Last Minute Larry. Ultimately, if you don't get the cabin you want, and someone else does, that will feel like a real annoyance to anyone who finds themselves in that situation. It doesn't mean that situation occurred by artifice, unfair play, or other implications. The situation of a far spread-out site just is what it is.

If you ask me, the only reasonable solution is for us to move back to Old New Acarthia at Red Feather Lakes... Mmmmmm... Old New Acarthia....

Trace

Back