Trap Master Build?

Two gold for a couple crunchies who might drop a silver between them is a waste of resources. Sticks swing all day and don't cost a dime. I would wager most players could swing 100 damage in less time than it takes to set a trap. :cool:

The only real efficient use of traps is murdering PCs, because they drop better loot.

I don't think anyone who wants to make a trap build is really all that focused on efficient murder. Using that as an argument doesn't really matter all that much, because efficient murder isn't the point.

The point is aesthetic.

I don't think anyone who wants to make a trap build is really all that focused on efficient murder. Using that as an argument doesn't really matter all that much, because efficient murder isn't the point.

The point is aesthetic.

Likely not, but I figured it was worth mentioning because it's non-obvious to someone who's new to the game's mechanics and is considering their first build. The rulebook builds up traps as a cool idea, and implies that they are as routinely useful as the products of other production skills. The reality is anything but.

Back