[Twinspire] Outlander's Guild

Phedre,
I am sorry, I do not think I know you. My brother is with his tribe, and certainly not a mushroom farmer. Cedric's family still owns their vineyard, as far as I know. Perhaps you should send him a missive? I am Scarn's wife, yes. I would assume you have met him in passing?

Dame Nyrani,
I will have to check my pack, but I have managed to meet up with Tevas, and feel as though I am in capable hands. I am happy to offer aid where I can to your cause.

Sincerely,
Aislynn Ravenshire

Scarn and I have known each other for some time, I think I met you at one gather in Caldaria years back. The last time I saw your husband, Cedric and I were casting a ritual to kill some sort of nightmare creature that wanted Ahurak and his bloodline dead. It was fun times, and by fun I mean the ritual started, the circle dropped and the creature was drawn to where we were, trying to kill us.

We killed the monster and then an old bottle of astikir.

The time before that, he took his damn boots off to put his feet in a stream to cool off, and all hell broke loose. At least he warned us, first.

-P

Yes, sorry about all the noise.

Nice to meet you Miss Ravenshire, I hope you're finding your way around Trevalia with little or no difficulty.

The point about a similar set of events being thrown together to manipulate any visions is an interesting one, and merits further investigation.

Aziraphael, by my recollection Loxius was there for the fight against Tzero, and as for a celestial casting Wylderkin, Akemi was with us as well. I'm not trying to throw weight behind the accusations against us, but the more we all have our stories strait the more credible anything we turn up through our own investigations will seem.

While I do recall Akemi offering her assistance and running over towards the collection working to push the meteror's back, Loxius was only there for the beginning of the assault on the Vor island. He was misted away before we confronted Tzero.

...Other people can listen to our dreams than just us. There is a very VERY good reason I have not been discussing this matter so publicly. Putting names, whether they were present or not, whether you're sure or not, out into the dreaming has the potential to make any one of those persons a target for "vigilante-ism" from any persons who might be unwilling to wait for us to sort things out.

By all means, please keep discussing the veracity of the visions. Please stop throwing out names.

Phedre,
You have my gratitude. Ahurak is family, and if that curse has finally come to an end, he can now rest easy. The bottle of Astikir he had was probably one of the vintages we keep in our home. I do not have any on me however, since I was elsewhere at the time of my mistwalking. We can at least share some time if you would like during this gather. I would like to know the details of that fight, and just exactly what that creature was.

Also? My husband taking his boots off usually equates in immediate danger for town whenever he attends a gather. He must like your company if he warned you beforehand.

So far, I have managed Trevalia without much problem. I'm sure I will find Tevas shortly, and look forward to seeing the rest of you again. And please, no formalities are necessary. I am no "miss" or lady. Aislynn is fine, or if you truly wish to be formal, Ranger is also fine.

-Aislynn Ravenshire
Amani Healer

Welcome. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Back