Twizted

Neshir

Scholar
So I just back from the Twizted show in Pittsburgh.So was anyone there?

probably a bunch of people...

You are an odd little boy...

You know I'm not even gonna argue with you,Justin,because its pointless and I'll only look stupid. So yeah anyone who was there leave a reply.

lol... you should have just asked that question to begin with ;-)

That would make me able to either teleport, run/fly at super speeds, time travel, or exist in two locations simultaneously...

So, sure!

Not only have I probably not listened to them...

When I initially read the name of the thread I figured you just misspelled Twister...

You kids and your crazy music

I always wanted to go to one of their concerts, And I always tried to plan a trip to The Gathering but it never seems to work out. How was the show? Did you get soaked? Any special guests? I saw Sabu on stage at one of their (well actually ICP) concerts. I totally have to make a show sometime. I bet it would be funny as hell to hang out with those guys, J always cracks me up. If you haven't see it I recomend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSBHlIijvg I laughed my self to tears when I first saw it.

Redcloud said:
I always wanted to go to one of their concerts, And I always tried to plan a trip to The Gathering but it never seems to work out. How was the show? Did you get soaked? Any special guests? I saw Sabu on stage at one of their (well actually ICP) concerts. I totally have to make a show sometime. I bet it would be funny as hell to hang out with those guys, J always cracks me up. If you haven't see it I recomend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSBHlIijvg I laughed my self to tears when I first saw it.

Yeah I'm going to The Gathering this year,hope you can make it.Show was awsome and yeah I got soaked with water and sweat because they weren't spraying Faygo for some reason,King Gorby was there and hes friggin insane,J's the ****.And yeah you gotta make a show sometime man its awsome.

Twisted? Clown Love? Insane Clown Posse with them? Then I might be just a tad bit interested by association. But it's been a long time since I've listened to either one.

ICP wasn't with them because it was the Toxic Terror Tour which is like a side thing at small venues across the country.It was Twizted,Boondox,and Project Born.

Yeah I guess they do but they have their differences.Actully when I went to the show I went painted as Monoxide and Twizted actully did some really heavy ****.This one song they did was heavier then most Slipknot or Korn.

I don't like Slipknot or most hard core stuff to begin with. No melody and ergo very little shake it potential! :p The reason I mention ICP is because I actually like some of their stuff. I like Korn pretty well too.

I don't listen to Slipknot either and I listen to hardcore **** but its gotta have rythm.I mention ICP cause I'm a Juggalo :twisted:

Back