Twizted

You can't be proud of being emo... its against the tenents or something...

you have to be all angry about how the world hates you and no one understands you pain...

its more fun for the rest of us ;-)

Well, The only ICP stuff I ever enjoyed listening to was their old stuff... But really, I think I'm past rolling around in Cheap Pop and painting my face with makeup-That's why I LARP!

:D :shock: :D

ICP makes me feal mentaly relived, thats an insult to them BTW. I imagin at one point in time I liked them, but, I just cant stand their voices. Sounds like kittins in a plastic bag beten agenst a wall, with an old drunk whos pissed about life crying lyrics. just my opinion tho :D I do listen to some Manson, Korn, Godsmack, Metalica, Disturbed, Mudvayne (not spelled rite, lol), Dragon Force, Man O' War :D. Any of you Happy Tree Friends fans?

I'm a metal head to.I get into alot of genres of music.

I can list my genres real quick just becouse I want to.

New Wave
Dark Wave
Techno
Metal
Death Metal
Black Metal
Hard Rock
Aternative Rock
Rock
Classic Rock
Horror-core Rap
Punk Rock
Nu-Metal
Gothic Rock
Gothic Metal
Classical

There that sums up my music interests.If anyone wants specifics bands I'd be happy to devote an hour to listing about 250 bands.

Horror-core Rap?

There are way too many genres of music...

We need to start sacrificing musicians to some dark god to get rid of some of the genres...

Yes happy tree friends rokk!

And as far as musicians to sacrifice there are a couple wannabes at my high school that might appease the genre gods!

I hate wannabes.They give people like me who actully try to make music and do it becouse they love it.Those posers are just doing to look cool.If I could get my hands on them,but that breaks me being a pascifist(sp?) so never mind.

Yeah, there's this guy at our school who basically writes a song for every girl who declines to go out with him. One of his most recent is "A World Without Sunshine". That's me!

I don't know that I can really imagine her carrying around a giant hammer smashing people's fireplaces...

I am a dumbass

*procedes to beating head on desk*

I meant Heart Breaker dammit.

I just went and re read it and I definatly lost a couple braincells from seeing my own stupidity.

Oh, Corrie! We all know what you meant! But I am anything but a heart breaker either. I'm just accident prone!

She stopped a heinous combat with that... I think it might have been the most effective use of alchemy ever.

Back