Upcoming Honor Duel

Make gold for win duels? Me can duel! What be this proposition?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Make gold for win duels? Me can duel! What be this proposition?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

I understand honor duels. This isn't one. It is a petty squabble. Let's just hope that we don't find ourselves in a situation were we are attacked unexpectedly when we have one person unconscious and one severely beaten down. That just makes our odds so much better.

Thiz ofcourze iz to the rezzurection? I happily vill guide back the loser and bet on the wictor. Wvho iz collecting the bets and are the oddz ztill zet.

May the light guide you and shadows guard your path,
Kitaruen Kopanari Stin Svetlo Targoatian,

Kitaruen,

Me run bets. In normal duel when duelers more even match, me give odds for both and be greater fun with bets. Because this duel heavy favor Jonathan, only chance for surprise be if Ragnarok win, so me only give odds and take bets for that. If Ragnarok win, me pay three times what you bet, with minimum one silver and maximum one gold wager. Proceeds go for duelers (1/3 each) and last 1/3 go for project that me announce at town meeting Friday night.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
I will be interest in hearing what the project is Cho Ko Nu.

Walk with Honor,
~Squire Victor von Gryphon

Ragnarok,

You are a competent fighter. Do not let the outcome of this affair diminish your want to become better. You know my thoughts about this "honor" duel.

That last dream was from me. My apologies for my haste.

--Kadien

Kari Silver,
I would take caution when tarnishing someone's reputation. The honor duel was appropriately won, which is how Ragnarok decided to handle any issues he had with the opposing party. If he has more issues he should privately contact the other party, or someone associated with them. Publicly calling someone out isn't wise.
~Aranea

Me calling out next adventurer that call me "necromancer."

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

I say this matter closed. The fight is fought. I fought as well as I could and lost. I accept that. My fighting with Jonathan in my eyes is over. Especially when he first aided me. In my eyes my honor has been restored. It no longer matter what rest of you say. I had a vision while I was unconscious. A voice told me 'Act well your part. There the honor lies.' Well my honor has been found and I will act my part. This fight is over. All sides taken no matter any more. If you have problem with this contact me in private.

Ragnarok

Back