Update for the write ups!

We asked for responses...
And holy ****, did you respond. I don't want to tell you how many there were, only because I want you to see them in action, in the write up. But thank you guys, really, well done.
The details:
1) Currently, IG, the port is busy as hell, and the ships are setting to sail in the next few days. Rumor has it that they will be arriving at the coast of Kalcadia (the island Aolia floats over) on Sunday night. If you plan on your character going to CT. this weekend, but he or she is currently on one of those ships, tough luck. Just kidding. In such a case, over the next few days your particular boat accidentally gets a liitle too close to mists one day (you pick the day or night) and you, not the whole boat, just you, gets transported to Caldaria. No matter when your character is taken, you find your way back to the mists and are transported back to the exact same spot on the boat , and that happens Sunday night.

(disclaimer: if you perm, are arrested, decide not to seek out the mists, do anything to keep your character from returning, then obviosly you can't return to the boat. The mists are not going to bail you out of a Caldarian jail. Sorry.)

2) We will be holding a raffle for everyone who got involved. We will be giving one prize to the player/group who we feel contributed the most effort. We will then pick two other items, pick two names of write up contributors from a hat, and email you to get your address, if we don't already have it. Btw, by prize we mean resricted magic item, and not anything lame either. Lastly, all people who submitted something we be getting some sort of minor LCO thingy (no, I will not be more specific). For you players who play in distant chapters, I'll politely ask your owner if (s)he will allow this thingy to hop, but please DO NOT bust his/her you know whats if (s)he's not having it. It's their game, and this is just from a write up that isn't even their chapther, so I can totally understand a "sorry, no" response.

3) If after you get your write you have any questions please email me Alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com.

4)We will have these back to you by Wednesday of next week.

awesome. total awesome. cant wait to see what you guys came up with :D

Deadlands said:
4)We will have these back to you by Wednesday of next week.

90 Minutes to Thursday!

I'm hoping for a response in my inbox tonight to distract me from my job tomorrow!

-Craig

funny-pictures-kitten-wants-elev-1.jpg

i dont know what thats supposed to mean but i find it funny :lol:

EDIT:

I get it now... i was to tired before i think..

Check your email and spread the word.
Thanks,
Gary

The write-up has been sent to everyone on mine and George's responder list. If someone was involved as part of a big group, and therefore might not have had their own email on said list, please contact your group leader for a copy.

Oh, and just in case anyone notices and wants clarity, as a result of several copies and different writers involved there are two different spellings in the write up for the sky city: Aolia and Aiolia.

Since hearing about it, the people of the Eire have spelled it "Aolia," though others IG have taken to spelling it the other way. Just thought we'd let you know.

Thanks,
Gary

awsome write up
i couldnt stop reading the whole thing even for a second

but, avalon NOT EVEN MENTIONED ON HER OWN TEAMS SHIP???????
unless she was supposed to be put in this part but got missed some how
Giant oarsmen surge onto the decks. I had never seen a mouse kill a giant before, but Masha’s blade is sharp. Nix dances quick beside her, and behind them both Figment (and avalon) erupts with lightning and fire.

Unfortunately, with the huge number of write ups we could only fit in people by name if we got a write up specifically from them. We simply didn't have the time to fit in more than that. As you can see it already got up to 24 pages and the opener is tomorrow. However, she was certainly there, fighting her little ears off.

Well then kick Jeff and George in the shins, but not too hard. They tried their best.

PS. I'll get an editted copy with her name in to you when I can. ;)

Thank you so much guys for writing this. It is very obvious how much effort went into it.

On a side note, I was reading it on my break at work and I'm sad to say it, I let out a squeal a couple of times. Bone golems, we fight dirty. :) Oh, and I am so happy I mentioned the description of Butterflies. Now I'm def ready to start packing for the event.

Thanks again guys!

Jen

Deadlands said:
Well then kick Jeff and George in the shins, but not too hard. They tried their best.

PS. I'll get an editted copy with her name in to you when I can. ;)

yeah i talked to jeff and jeff emailed george

its not that i dont ABSOLUTLY LOVE the write up, I truly do, so much work went into it and it was amazing
it read like one of r.a. salvators battles and he's amazing at writing large scale battles.
as anyone who has read his work can tell you, especially the starlight and shadows series

anyway, it could have just been lost in this universe of the interwebs unfortunatlly
and i have since calmed down some,
sorry bout that

again, super amazing write up :D

Back