Update for the write ups!

well thanks

No problem. I'm glad you liked it. Your team made a significant contribution to the project.

This is by far the best write up I have ever been part of. I cant express my gratitude to those involved enough. So very please with the out come.

Pure Lord Samuel is my ******.

Just sayin'.

Sevaria apperently makes a fantastic thrown weapon.

--bill

Thrown weapon AND gas globe! My options are limitless!

Amazing work, gentlemen. And here I thought my character was pretty much fixed...

Looking forward to tomorrow in a sick, twisted kind of way. :twisted:

-Becca

P.S. I am totally throwing Sevaria at Bjorn next time I get the chance.

Thank you for the single best piece of Alliance Writing I have yet seen.

This is one of those stories I will be telling for years.

I feel like I was there... the writers really had a feel for how the characters would act. I am impressed and this really REALLY has me excited to play this weekend. I will be rereading this story anytime I need to get an "alliance fix"

Also, It doesn't hurt that my team took out a crap load of undead..... and the boat they rode in on :cool:

Thank you from a very content player,

Craig Fiske

I would again like to thank you for the write up. I have now entitled it "Snakes in a Golem" I expect the movie to come out any day now. :)

Good Father: I've had it with this MFing snake on this MFing Leviathan!

Thanks Jen. I needed a good laugh.

After telling my wife about it all night long and reading her my favorite passages outloud..... she was quite impressed. For those who know her taste in events, she ALMOST logged onto the boards and posted "I approve"... but doesn't have a current board log in...

Thank you again for such an amazing piece of work.

Did she giggle gleefully when Bjorn snapped our necks?

Michiko said:
Did she giggle gleefully when Bjorn snapped our necks?
i know i giggled just a little bit, more for craig than you becca though

michiko said:
Good Father: I've had it with this MFing snake on this MFing Leviathan!

omg thats too freaking funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I definitely audibly laughed when I died.. i mean come on... I figure how could I live.. its me... :lol: :lol:

Back