VOTE FOR MUGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I must say there are plenty of reasons to vote for Muggs, but one of them should not be simply because he isn't human. That is most of the adventuring community of Kupspar. No, the reason you should vote for Muggs is because he's a friendly, kind and open tavernkeep. Who better to listen to all of our problems than the man who gets us to forget them day in and day out?

Your measure of a good leader is someone who helps you forget your problems? Shouldn't it be someone who helps you solve them...?

There is that old saying about those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

This town has some strange inhabitants. I think I prefer the elven systems of government.

-Priyal Madnashini Iman of the Jade Kinship

Given I wasn't at this past gather, c'n someone toss out there what's goin' on with voting? What's it for?

Loken,
Far be it for me to put words in someone's mouth, but perhaps what you meant to say is that Muggs puts our minds at ease which helps us to face our problems. Now maybe he forgets our problems, but I do have to say that it seems as if he has cut back on his drinking. In any case, Muggs will be a great candidate for town Steward.

May the blessing of the earth and stars be on you and your house.

~Dragomiri

ummm... what is dis vote ting? Da people dat want da job go and fight, da winner get da job like it should be.

Ona

Ona, if only it were that simple. Would you still feel that way should Dissonance show up for the fight?

If Dissonance show up, we beat em up good too.

A reason to vote for someone for Steward is IF they can be helpful to those who need their help. They need to understand how to run day to day things. Food, water and basic things, being a Bartender and Cook does not make one good for the job alone.

-Ra'Sha

Dragomiri, I thank you for understanding what I mean to say. You didnt put words in my mouth only helped me get the point across...now I did say there were plenty of reasons to vote for Muggs. He of course can speak for himself as to his myriad of reasons...although I do wonder what prompts one who I do not know to come out and say vote for my friend?

What a Steward do anyway?

Ona

Now now my friend, Muggs does not serve any sort of mysterious meat...it comes from cows. That being said, unless you have proof to the contrary, I will not abide a slight toward my friend and ask you to refrain yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back