VOTE FOR MUGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its ordinarily amazing to have.

Greetings,

As the current Steward, I would like to chime in with some further information on the subject of the election. The election will be held this upcoming gather. The candidates to my knowledge are:

Sarah Trenton, Henry Tilth and Neardin

On Saturday afternoon there will be an opportunity for the candidates to present a prepared speech to the town. After which there will be a chance to debate any questions that are brought up by the citizens and residents of Kupspar. It is important to keep in mind some of the responsibilities of the position that is being elected. As steward or stewardess it is your primary responsibility to ensure and encourage the economic viability of the region. A steward has influence over the guilds and their operations to help promote this. It is important to keep in mind that in order to carry that out a steward has access to all guild circles and wards. Additionally is it important that the steward maintain and encourage healthy political relations between the citizenry, the guilds, the nobility and the gentry forum. Lastly and perhaps most importantly a steward must serve as a conduit and facilitator for teamwork and for the dispersion of information.

If there should be any questions in relation to this position please feel free to approach myself at any time as I have had many years of training for and experience in this role.

In Humble Service,

Sarah Trenton
Stewardess of the Hamlet of Kupspar of the Barony of Seacrest, of the Duchy of Sairimor

Mortimer Crumb!
I have not met you as far as my knowledge premits and I like not what you are saying. if you are trying to help my thenSTOP! if you are trying to slander me then also Stop! I will give no lagitamacy to your are this series of dreams I have herd enough!

Crap in a hat. I dunno if it matters. But i believe in ya mugs. Ill see you soon enough. . We got work to do.

Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back