Wands

Its cool, I figured I was misinterpreting your intent. I am serious though, that I have no clue what is, and is not wrong with the wand entry. Is it just the duration of the wand, or the whole thing that needs ignored for the time being?

You should just go read all my posts on the topic. At this point you could probably cut and paste them all together and get the wand section.

Telokh_Amdo said:
We are a ROLEPLAYING game. Why refuse one of the best foundations for awesome RP?

Because my character doesn't like the idea of anyone tromping around on his brain with their taloned and marble shodded feet? AKA Roleplay. :)

Ok. So hooray Wands addendum.

Why is the Wand tag dated?

probably cause the way it was written in the rule book had the wands expiring. so that date would matter. now though, it would not matter.

Sweet!

do wands get gifts on their birthday.....?

..and you don't wanna be at the opposite side of the table when they blow out their candles.

I need to thank my wife for looking over my shoulder when I was putting up the addendum for wands. Since she's played Alliance very very briefly and just has the basic fundamentals of the game down I got a new players perspective right before I made the post to make sure the language was solild to understand by players new and old. I'm off to do some more wordsmithing on the rules!

Up... up and away

Back