Want some Gobbies? Donate Donate Donate

im makin at least 200+ if arrows fingers crossed to see if i finish on time :p

I've got a goodly amount of both orange and white cloth to make gas globes and either packets or tabards. Probably packets because I don't have a functional sewing machine. I think I'll pick up a big bag o' bird seed when I get paid tomorrow.

Donation List Updated: Packet to Gobbie Ratio has changed due to a very welcome influx of donations.

Current Rate: 1 Gobbie per 2 Packets donated. (Spell, Alchemy or Arrow)

Thanks all!

If belts are still needed, I can probably raid the nearby thrift store. Last time I checked, they had a giant box full of miscellaneous belts.
Any specific styles?

Try and find thicker leather or leather-like belts; for colors, stick to brown, black, dark navy blue... anything that won't look out of place on Joe the Farmer.

Look for a variety of sizes, too.

I've made 2 Dryad compatable Blunt weapons, one long and one short. I'm also making a Heavy Crossbow, for variety in NPC camp. Anything else you guys need that I can pump out rather quick, say like maybe a light crossbow? I think we have a spare core that can make another weapon, if you guys were to pick a weapon you really need what would it be? Another blunt?

Infortunately it's a golf club I think, although we might have kite spar. I'll see what I can do.

UPDATE DONATIONS LIST

1. GREY MAKE UP (paradise, mehron cakes or similar)

2. MAKE UP SPONGES those wedges are sold at the dollar store for $1 for a bag of 30 or so

3. BABY WIPES preferably NO ALCOHOL (ask yourself what you want on your face)

4. Pouches (for NPCs to put treasures and packets in)

as well as the stuff that is on the board above

What are we currently giving as far as gobbies for components?

Baby wipes..NO ALCOHOL....
Gray White Blue Mehron cakes (or similar cakes) no other colors needed right now
Ears
Tusks

Packets and the such. See you all in May...our stuff wintered quite well :D

They go fast, damn fast.

We do need packets much much more though.

Is the Gobbie to packet ratio on the original post still correct?

I plan on making some. Alchemy or Spell?

Back