What kind of world do you want?

I have nothing educational to add, so I just randomly bump the thread

Bump for opportunity!

If I had something constructive to say trust me I would. But it's still an important thread.

So *bump*

Wishing I could figure out HOW to sticky things!!! I am a freaking moderator, afterall.

Hey Mike,

I just caught this thread. I typed and retyped and sat here and thought about it, what can I say? You're a great guy Mike. You were one of the first of many great friends I've made in this community. I hope things regarding your children's condition continue to improve! You and your wife are wonderful folks, and if anyone can do this, you guys can.

Take care /manhugs :)

Your buddy,

Justin C.

This is sticked!

Good job, Michelle!

You should sticky the other three important threads on this board...

There are other important ones? Which ones?

I am not stickying the word games or the the post that never ends. It's on you all to keep them on the top.

What about the post that never ends?

That's just classy

Hey Mike I'd like to talk to you, it's pretty serious so please pm me when you have time. Thanks

Are they still working with the theory that vaccines might be a cause? I could swear I read somewhere that in states where they took teh mercury out the rate went even higher. If I can find the article again I'll post it.

i was reading it had something to do with metal...hmmm recyclable plastics for everyone ::nodnod::

maybe like the parents working with metals that were more bad than others? i don't know i just remember reading the thing about metal and vaccines.

freaky stuff about toys that have high lead levels huh?

Its a bit tougher being a parent nowadays because of all of this other craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap we have in our environment, but I think part of the key is to start questioning some of the former "unscrutables" such as public schooling, vacinnations, and the like -- don't just take it all for granted or at someone's word -- investigate, ask questions, challenge authority if need be.

We're citizens of the greatest nation on the planet, and I think it's nigh time we stopped taking our liberties for granted and began to question (and act) more.

Okay, rant over.

Back