What time on site?

AllianceCHI said:
3 of which prolly dont want to be reminded of what poor investors they are. :p

Lets try our best to not give the owners too much leeway and beat on em as if they were any regular old PC.

especially Byers... he's asking for it. :D

Paul

I was saying it just so the new people know that there are a lot of people around that know the rules well, and if they're interested in traveling, they have people to talk to about their respective chapters.

Rob

I know..but who wants to travel to SoMI, TC, and SoMN... oh hang on... I do. :)

AllianceCHI said:
I know..but who wants to travel to SoMI, TC, and SoMN... oh hang on... I do. :)

Usually in the same month too.

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
AllianceCHI said:
3 of which prolly dont want to be reminded of what poor investors they are. :p

Lets try our best to not give the owners too much leeway and beat on em as if they were any regular old PC.

especially Byers... he's asking for it. :D

Paul

I was saying it just so the new people know that there are a lot of people around that know the rules well, and if they're interested in traveling, they have people to talk to about their respective chapters.

Rob

You suppose if I ask nicely, they'll remove that embuggerence known as Lake Michigan so the western folks can get to the MI chapters easier? :D

I've been trying to get the ferry reopened so we can get to TC in 4 hrs but thats not working either.

Paul

I know, would make life so much easier if they did.

John and I are planning (vaguely) to be out there by 5 or 6.

Which means we should be (according to JohnandMandieTime) there about 7. :D

Kiefer, prepare for the pounce and huggle maneuver! ;)

I get out around 2 in downers grove so I should be home and awaiting Paul to arrive... all by my lonesome until we can leave. ...... alone...... cause Rob is running off with Jeff..... all by myself...... dont wanna be allll byyy mmyyyyy self, anymore........ :lol:

that is unless he wants Rd Lrp 1 on the road and there early to set up monster camp. :)

Meh, I'm already in Naperville doing family stuff so I can either hang out in town with peeps and we all go or you guys just get there asap for all around "rainville fix", even though I didn't realize there was such a thing. I figured Paul was more planning to "fix that rainville guy's gypsy posterior" with his epic Rom plot, but hey I'm easy. Just ask Justin apparently. So long as I can get two plastic tubs worth of gypsification put up in, on, and around my tent before dark, I'm all good.

Thursday I am totally packing the van for the weekend. Free except for the 2 oclock docs app. And paul and I have to run game related errands in the evening. :D You can hang out with me tomorrow. ^^ Iffen ya like.

Tommorrow no good, came up early specifically to play with my almost three year old nephew who I only get to see once every couple of months if I'm lucky.

Elysia said:
Kiefer, prepare for the pounce and huggle maneuver! ;)

Just be careful. I took a fall at work the other day, and my back is -also- not happy with me.

I swear, my body's got to have hit the lemon laws by now!

Well I am pumped to meet all of you folk that I have heard a good bit about. It's always a lil tough at first, with getting to the site later on in the night and all. But I will do my best to force you to stay up into the wee hours of the night and chill. :D After all, we gotta watch for those undead creeping in the night!

-Brent

Kevar said:
Well I am pumped to meet all of you folk that I have heard a good bit about. It's always a lil tough at first, with getting to the site later on in the night and all. But I will do my best to force you to stay up into the wee hours of the night and chill. :D After all, we gotta watch for those undead creeping in the night!

-Brent

Hopefully I don't perm before then... duel to the death and all...

haha, if you want i can duel you too...just to make it a good effort in the circle :D

Kevar said:
haha, if you want i can duel you too...just to make it a good effort in the circle :D

Sorry man, I only duel high orcs... unless you're Ryan. There's always time to duel Ryan.

((Full disclosure - Ryan beat me down when I dueled him))

i think i could diss your honor enough to get a fight out of you, or just start a fight with you...screw duels! haha

Ata boy... or theres always a race change.

Paul

If our 'duel' on the highway is any indication of Kevar's fighting ability.... you don't have much to worry about mr.Stoneskull.....

lol, ohh dear, this I got to hear.

Back