What's so cool about the Biata? ;)

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
That's because gypsies bring undead, and are nothing more than dogs in Chicago.

Um you mean Wayside right?

Cuz I like Gyspsies... they have plot... and I treat my gypsie players well. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I dont.

Paul "really has no problem with Gyspies" Foisy

Thats the sorta thing that makes me wonder what he has up his sleeve for the national event.

Besides, you want gypsies? Come to Caldaria, we have them, and often found in great flocks of party and drink and general debauchery. Along with a stone elf fighter who is a squire!

A stone elf fighter?! Not a templar or adept an honest-to-goodness fighter?!

AWWW!! WHY do I have to be in Oklahoma?! :cry:

Haha, its all good. Thats the beauty of the intinite resource that is the boards!

As far playing the concept goes, that can't be more true. Even if you find yourself with a setback or hurdle in your skills development you really should play what you find interesting. This is up for debate, but this is my personal opinion hear.

One reason that I think Alliance is so great as apposed to others that I have researched is the RP, I am a junky to say the least. When it comes to combat I am all for it, but who cares about slinging spells if you are plain old Scholar #14564, with no personality or flair? Now I am not cutting down your reasons, build setbacks are a good reason to be wary, and I play a human :p so I can only hate so much. haha

But even if you play a 'normal' race, be sure to liven it up a little and really put some effort into your character concept. Trust me, you will be seeing a return on your investment during the first game. (But be sure to be open ended and flexible as well, a lot of your characters personality may change in the first few games.)

Good luck to you man, and hope you have an amazing first time with Alliance...I know that I do :p

Later,
Brent

Kevar Byrne, human-fighter, MN and Chicago.

oh and run away from Jesse (aka Marcena), she is trouble! :D

Kevar said:
oh and run away from Jesse (aka Marcena), she is trouble! :D

According to all reports, this is totally true.

Yea, I have to say I've heard the same things...

Back