When is the next really really long event?

I would be perfectly happy even with a 5 day game... :p

James Trotta said:
I've also been looking for an excuse to go somewhere new and would be willing to help out with the finances for a 2012 summer (preferably late July or early August) 5-10 day event, especially if it was west of HQ.
agreed, but i could only swing it if it were summer and in the west-ish area.

Fearless Leader said:
I'm sure whatever they are charging, Faire Play will meet their fee or beat it!
no possible way for me to get out there, I'd be compleately willing to pay whatever it takes for a summer event in the pacific NW or mid west area.

Well, if you're looking for places to travel this year besides the National Event, might I recommend Chicago, home of your national head of plot, Paul Foisy, and the cheapest weekend in Alliance - $30 when you preregister!

I'v been fumbleing around with the idea for a long time now, though I'm no chapter owner, I'd love to host a weeklong. (I'm a professional event planner and cordinater) I NPCed at Alliance TC when we had our weeklong event, It was completely amazing, course maby not to healthy as I stayed up for 72hours. I personaly want to host a weeklong event in Michigan summer of 2012. Gives people 2 years to prepair, me 2 years to prepair, and I'd have no problem hosting.

Gah! Gives me chills just thinking about it!

Sounds good - just get a chapter to work with you on writing plot and stuff. Or maybe we can convince someone to make that the 2012 national event and get the national plot team to write it up!
Arkade said:
I'v been fumbleing around with the idea for a long time now, though I'm no chapter owner, I'd love to host a weeklong. (I'm a professional event planner and cordinater) I NPCed at Alliance TC when we had our weeklong event, It was completely amazing, course maby not to healthy as I stayed up for 72hours. I personaly want to host a weeklong event in Michigan summer of 2012. Gives people 2 years to prepair, me 2 years to prepair, and I'd have no problem hosting.

Gah! Gives me chills just thinking about it!

Lol, I'd love to run a weeklong National event! But I' thinkin that Alliance wants to move the national event around so we dont have chapters that have to cross the country every year. But, if I'm mistaken then hell ya I'd volenteer for it! Actualy, if I had any reason to belive it a possablility then I'd have a big presentation for this years owner's symposium.

I actualy already have a massive inter chapter plotline, thated be pretty cool. My head has to manny ideas, given creative freedom on a week of IG plot... I'm not sure if the players or NPCs would be able to keep up

Back