Who is going to the June event

Dave said:
nah, I think I'll skip. ;)

yeah me too... NPCs can run thier own camp! ;)

hehehehe

Zwingll said:
yeah me too... NPCs can run thier own camp! ;)

hehehehe

Thats it, Im taking you out of my signature.

Muwahaha

I'll be there, and I'll be doing something I haven't done in years. Prepare to be foxed. I suggest that all marshals re-read the entirety of the traps section before the event, just so the information is fresh in yer minds. :D

~Matt, OR variety

Balryn said:
Well since Balryn PD'ed in Oregon, I'll be playing my secondary. But I'll be there.

Barry

Saw it happen. Got his stuff. And now Barry's turned to the Dark side.. muahahaha.

Sorry Amber, but this PD's for real.

Balryn said:
Well since Balryn PD'ed in Oregon, I'll be playing my secondary. But I'll be there.

Barry

Only if it was PD by grill

Seriously, Barry how is your leg?

Miss June you have got to be kidding..

I know there are some who may not make it, since recovery from Bay Con may take a few days...........................

We will be at June event... remember its the last before the heat of summer.....

Johnathan Lancaster said:
Thats it, Im taking you out of my signature.

now thats just MEAN! :p
i have a better idea. why don't YOU take mah job! hehehehehe

Cymryc said:
Only if it was PD by grill

Seriously, Barry how is your leg?

Hey PD= Permanently Dislocated or how about Permanently Disabled?

Getting better. Until Wednesday I was using a cane to walk. Most of my upper thigh turned a nice yellow color. Luckilly I have a home gym and can strech it here with some minor weights, otherwise I would probably still be walking on a cane. It still wants to die on me on stairs though, so I've been sticking to the elevator this week. Fun fun. (all in the name of NERO!)

Barry

Balryn said:

Getting better. Until Wednesday I was using a cane to walk. Most of my upper thigh turned a nice yellow color. Luckilly I have a home gym and can strech it here with some minor weights, otherwise I would probably still be walking on a cane. It still wants to die on me on stairs though, so I've been sticking to the elevator this week. Fun fun. (all in the name of NERO!)

Barry

Only yellow, you are very lucky.

Balryn said:

Barry

poor poor barry.. yeah, i was gonna write something about "only if bbq's can killing blow and prison" or something but i got beat to it..

anyway, i'm going as my secondary. see you all soon.

-Carmen

Oky-doky

Val will be there...
Nordie will be there so more shall die by Nordie... and hopefully not himself. :D

jpariury said:
I will be at the event, assuming that Holly is going, and that Ashbury doesn't just waste me.

Asumming that I too am not dead because of Ashbury, the baby decides to not show up early and my back is holding up I will be there

Hey, I've noticed no cali-matt on the list! Should I leave the ThornCrunch-O-Matic behind for this event?

~Matt, ORV

I'll be there. Maybe as Alexandros, maybe not. It depends on whether I can get my second suit of armor finished in time.

I'll get there maybe 3:00 in the afternoon Saturday, though. I've got SAT IIs right before.

*sigh* I hate standardized testing. It's interfering with NERO!

Paul, if you're coming as Alexandros, you might want to give me a heads up a before next week... in game that is...

Back