Winter write-ups

That is because you have already received your double super secret encoded your eyes only hush hush this message will self destruct plot response.

Dan,

Riddick is no longer a human... NOW can I plant some frickin' potatoes?

<3,

Stephen

Oh geez. You're ridiculous. :p

On a serious note, I friggin loved my plot response! :D

Given that your now an elf, you get to die slowly of the Withering. Grats!
--bill

Potatoes are not native to Eire, where the cast majority of arable land is located, and must be imported at great expense.

And LL Cool J was Ridikolous. He was going to eat Tracy Jordan's family.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Potatoes are not native to Eire, where the cast majority of arable land is located, and must be imported at great expense.

And LL Cool J was Ridikolous. He was going to eat Tracy Jordan's family.

My High ogre is going to begin research on "Cast Arable Land" immediately. What will the incant be? Sounds like Eldrich Force, maybe evoke..."With Eldrich Force I build a hedgerow!" "I call forth a compost storm!"

Toddo said:
With Eldrich Force I build a hedgerow!

ROFL

I'd also like to state for the record that it is eminently possible to piss off Fever Grey without planting a single potato.

Toddo said:
"With Eldrich Force I build a hedgerow!" "I call forth a compost storm!"

the mental image of this was just to hilarious. so i had to create a possible visual

I give you bill as a ogre casting Eldrich Hedgerow
bush_throwing.jpg

Thats f-ing AWESOME!!
--bill

i thought u would get a kick out of it

*DIES*

That is the best picture I've seen in months.

Can you now do one of Mourgrymm as he is about to eat Riddick?

Make sure to edit it to include Riddick kicking Mr. Morgypants in the balls... while he eats him.

Thx.

RiddickDale said:
Make sure to edit it to include Riddick kicking Mr. Morgypants in the balls... while he eats him.

Thx.

As a result of the Withering Mourgrymm no longer has balls, just aura packets that drop onto unsuspecting feet as Sean says "Icalluponthepowerofthedragontobanishyoutotheplaneofdeath..."

Such a shame, I know...

I saw that pic on bill's fb and thought to myself that it looked like something you'd do jer. Now it all makes sense. Oh, and you didn't just piss of FG with that potato. Stupid blowing half of our skills to drop something with just a potato.

Jezebel said:
I saw that pic on bill's fb and thought to myself that it looked like something you'd do jer. Now it all makes sense. Oh, and you didn't just piss of FG with that potato. Stupid blowing half of our skills to drop something with just a potato.

I'm pretty sure you used so many skills because you weren't using vorpal blades. Just sayin'

Snicker-snack!

Back