Wow

January I think was the most recent.

Live in the north east, heartland of the Alliance, then play 4 different chapters (or 5 if your up for ohio) NH, CT, NJ, HQ. You hardly get a week off! :D = good times...

Dreamingfurther said:
Live in the north east, heartland of the Alliance, then play 4 different chapters (or 5 if your up for ohio) NH, CT, NJ, HQ. You hardly get a week off! :D = good times...

(edit: WARNING: LOLOLOLOLOLOL joke joke joke joke joke joke joke LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

"If you're up for Ohio"??
you're prioritizing sucks.
you have no idea what you're missing

Quinn said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Not to be rude, but the whole point of having an alliance is that we're, you know, allies. Please try not to belittle or downplay other chapters.

Thanks.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Quinn said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Not to be rude, but the whole point of having an alliance is that we're, you know, allies. Please try not to belittle or downplay other chapters.

Thanks.

I think you totally missed what he typed, he was making a play on words, as if the comment "if your up for Ohio" was meant in a bad way. Im positive it was a joke. He definately was not downplaying any other chapters.

I never cease to be amazed by the number of people who can't take a joke on these boards unless its marked "LOL" a hundred times and (possibly) prefaced with "THIS IS A JOKE RESPONSE". Sometimes I'm amazed by how uptight people can be on these boards and I'm reminded why a lot of players dislike them.

I like playing NJ and can't wait to hit my first HQ event now that there site is only a few hours from me. If I have the means I want to visit NH and CT as well. I didn't in any way imply that these chapters were bad or that people shouldn't go to them. I simply said, in response to Ohio being last on the list, that her prioritizing sucked. It was a individual opinion and I am entitled to those.

yes it was a joke. Please feel free to add 100 "LOLs" around my previous response in whatever pattern makes you feel more secure about it.

sheesh.

Excuse me. You've never met me, you know next to nothing about me, and you have no right or reason to be making claims about my ability to take a joke. The internet is a terrible place for "ribbing" since it lacks both non-verbal cues and familiarity with your subjects.

I will freely admit I'm not having the best day, or really month. So please do take my responses with a grain or six of salt. But the fact of the matter is that you backhandedly undercut one or more chapters that you don't attend, and it is not my responsibility to assume that you are joking without any evidence of such.

Also, David's a guy.

and you don't know me either
and my initial response was not directed at you
and as far as I'm aware you have no authority to correct OR question my opinions
and what you said was rude as well

but I understand having a bad month. it happens. please accept me apologies I intended it as a joke. I did not intend to insult any other chapter nor do I think I did. just because you saw it as insulting doesn't necessarily mean anyone else did. but you are as entitled to your opinion as I am and can be as rude as you want.

peace.

Quinn said:
please accept me apologies I intended it as a joke. I did not intend to insult any other chapter nor do I think I did. just because you saw it as insulting doesn't necessarily mean anyone else did. but you are as entitled to your opinion as I am and can be as rude as you want.
peace.

Correction just be cause he viewed you statement as rude DOES NOT in fact mean it was rude.

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Quinn said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Thanks.

Just cause you say "Not to be rude" does not absolve you of Actually being rude. Whole point of having an alliance is that we're, you know, allies. Please try not to belittle or downplay other people. Be nice. and chill out guy

Rob-

There is a rabbit about to attack your face.

And its green.

Everyone else (except the people who will take this offensively, scratch that, especially the people who will take this offensively)-

Chill out.

And don't make me come back there!

I will turn this thread right around!

Quinn,

I appreciate your olive branch, and I too apologize; given my current frame of mind, I probably shouldn't do much posting after 10:pM. I'm basically always going to be cranky, and shouldn't subject others to my rampant crankiness. I tried very hard to be polite and inoffensive, but clearly I was too tired and frustrated to pull it off.

-Dan

Quinn,
Just so you know, I didn't think you were rude at all. But then again, I do know you, and know that you're a sarcastic bitch when you want to be. Sarcasm is fun. And Dan, thanks for apologizing to my friend, yo. I'm sorry that you're cranky, though - sounds like you need to relax. You should go to the next possible event, cuz beating on **** usually helps that situation a lot. Take care!

Face it, he's a sarcastic bitch whether he wants to be or not. It's one of his more endearing qualities.

Oh right, LOL x 100 just to be safe.

Dude-

You don't need to LOL at things that are true.

:)

You do if they're more than twice your character level with an event coming up.

Maxondaerth said:
Face it, he's a sarcastic bitch whether he wants to be or not. It's one of his more endearing qualities.

Oh right, LOL x 100 just to be safe.

This Gypsy must die a horribly accented prolonged screen death possibly involving killer bees

LOL x 100
(the LOL makes it a joke -- just pointing that out to be safe here)

tieran said:
Dude-

You don't need to LOL at things that are true.

:)

QTF

Maxondaerth said:
You do if they're more than twice your character level with an event coming up.

Not when Scott's PCing... mostly.

Back