You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

Owner

Dave as a vampire is pretty scary and all.... 3 rez's in 1 apearance... but Dave the owner makes me quake in my boots.

Paul

If you two don't mind, yer going to ruin my phearsome image :x

... you specifically purchase energy drinks that can be used as potion reps once cleaned and stripped.
mana_energy_potion_sixpack.jpg

They also tasted really good; got a jolt that felt like my spell slots were being refilled. :p

Libras said:
... you specifically purchase energy drinks that can be used as potion reps once cleaned and stripped.

They also tasted really good; got a jolt that felt like my spell slots were being refilled. :p

And of course you'll be bringing one to the next event for your favorite staff member to try...
cause I've wondered what those things are like.

:)
Scott

Probably not.

Joseph is greedy and mean-spirited.

:)

I consumed my initial order of them, but I might have some in for a certain Zarden event if I can get Ritual training from the local bar-keep who happens to have a bajillion levels of Formal Earth. :p Although I'd demand to keep the empty bottle. Legend of Zelda taught me to keep empty bottles around. :lol:

I've also been thinking of actually filling the bottles with different flavors of mix-in drinks so you actually quaff the potion for it to take effect. Only 1.5oz per "mana potion" but the initial drink is way too powerful to quaff. It has 10 ( :shock: ) times the caffeine of Red Bull.

Baelemar Dryerlilth said:
Last time I checked the NPC's at Ohio was an awake potion
No, that's a Vocal Radius effect that always happens at Stupid O' Clock. :D

Libras said:
I consumed my initial order of them, but I might have some in for a certain Zarden event if I can get Ritual training from the local bar-keep who happens to have a bajillion levels of Formal Earth. :p Although I'd demand to keep the empty bottle. Legend of Zelda taught me to keep empty bottles around. :lol:

I've also been thinking of actually filling the bottles with different flavors of mix-in drinks so you actually quaff the potion for it to take effect. Only 1.5oz per "mana potion" but the initial drink is way too powerful to quaff. It has 10 ( :shock: ) times the caffeine of Red Bull.

Ritual/Formal (or any earth-magic based) training is available for free to Guildmembers of the Earth Guild in Zarden. Others can come and inquire and we can reach an agreement.

Libras said:

rofl, i love how they say mana on them thats to funny
question, whered you order em?

I carry my armor in my trunk, does that count?

i have also drove around with my weapons in the back of my car for almost a month.
hey, you can never know when your friends want to just run around and hit each other for practice

Back