You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

hm, does it make it onto this list that I have to point out its just "Magic DM" :D (The name is just Destoy Magic, not Destroy Formal Magic ;) )

Yes it does...your as crazy as the rest of us Alley-Cats.

today at work i was looking through my wallet for $$ for coffee and found alchemy tags... i instantly toke my break called home to make sure any tags where not missing then tried to use an amnesia so i could find them again and feel that kind of joy that comes from finding something like that... failing i was about to tear up the tag and realized it didnt count... WOOT

wow, I had to read that twice for it even to make sense... That really IS reaching another level. :D

well... you know how its said dreams are your minds way of solving your problems. i only have dreams of D&D games and larp,its usually about what just happened in game. I eather only have problems that need solving in game or im just that relaxed. ( could be both )

I think this might qualify me.

When the most exiting thing to happen to you all year is when you find your old costuming under a pile of junk while cleaning out the laundry room. The cause of the exitment.... 5 old ritual scrolls, a bookfull of battle magic scrolls, 10 components, and about 30 gold.... yeah... I know thats sort of sad.

LeonMaes said:
well... you know how its said dreams are your minds way of solving your problems. i only have dreams of D&D games and larp,its usually about what just happened in game. I eather only have problems that need solving in game or im just that relaxed. ( could be both )
and nightmares about the phobia of turning left :lol:

When you have healing left and decide to heal the homeless.

Your dog is constantly barking at something outside, and you curse him with silence in the nose with a lightly tossed packet, and he gets so confused he comes up to lick your face without so much as a whine....

Which means it worked.

-Ali

My mom doesn't so much as RP and does that all the time.

"NOOOOOOO don't go upstairs you stupid..... Gahhhhhhh go for the window!!!! The Window!!!!"

All this said with a heavy french accent.

You've been dry cleaning your costume pants more often than your work suits.... what's wrong with me???

Please don;t answer that

You go on a ghost walk of an old city and try to grab some spell packets from your purse and remember what spells you have in memory in case any undead show up.

I cast light ..... because i was stumbling around in my room at night and found a flashlight

LeonMaes said:
I cast light ..... because i was stumbling around in my room at night and found a flashlight

You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when it becomes a point on your resume...

... and a negotiation point when a company makes a job offer. :)

Before you hire me i need a larp fund and a random weekend, Friday and Monday off every month ( pause for thought) so i dont come into work pissed off like a drunk mailman with an ak47 and kill everyone...
thats all i need...
(demonic voice here>> )and full health care (evil laugh)

Back