New profile posts

advelli
advelli
Side note: I used to play old school NES a long time ago before the internet was searchable for cheats.
I never beat final fantasy 1 because both of my mages were turned to stone and I didn't know how to beat Chaos or how to use the soft spell item.
I'm planning on beating that game someday.

Have an awesome day and stay glittery!
Michael
Say, did you ever find out what the metal pop up ones were? A specific brand name or something?
Come visit the Red & Yellow Tent of Gargoyle Forge for all your weapon (phys rep only) needs!!!

We accept Goblin green scrip, Lady Visa, Master Card, New World Express and Discover (which earns you gold back) !!!
Hello!

My name is William Haddon, and I am an owner of a short-run LARP in Colorado called Hollow Dawn. We have a player who has requested to play who was apparently banned by Alliance San Francisco, and I was hoping to have a short conversation to see if we should ban the player as well, or if it was more of a local issue.

Thank you for your reply,
William
Hubby and I are looking to return from Larp hiatus and adulting. Looking forwards to adventuring in new alliance lands soon!
Hello everyone. Hope all is well. I am new in town just came from the northwest region. Also came with my life partner her name is Alinia. We are Freelanced Spellswords hoping to help and meet new friends.
I'm calm and collected and then the guitar solo for Through the Fires and Flames comes on and I lose my mind. :D :D
Back