v0.10 ...if we did v1.4 instead

It doesn't to me right now, but that's with 1.3 era body bloat. It seems like it takes the same 10+ hits to knock something down at 2's or 5's.

I am a prof heavy templar atm, So I am going to be swing 1/3rd my current damage. That is a bitter pill to swallow. As you really cant effectively even make a prof heavy templar in 2.0.

I hope 5s in 2.0 will be like 10s feel in 1.3. But I am not convinced with all the damage celestial can put out that bloat will not kick in fast. To swing 5, I give up a 4 tree, like 30 wands charges and 2 points of wand damage. Also I have to get into melee with no PTD calls and slays, evis, etc chained out fast. Seems risky.

Lots of great suggestions from everyone, love seeing this. Doesn't matter, it'll never happen. And that's a quote.

Lots of great suggestions from everyone, love seeing this. Doesn't matter, it'll never happen. And that's a quote.
:(

Such a beacon of hope you are.

Then remove yourself from the pointless conversation while the rest of us continue to try.

By the way, Relics came to be because we kept talking about Earth needing a resource.

So, you’re not only being a downer, you’re incorrect.

Those who are unhappy have basically four options:

1. Give up.

2. Continue to point out the problems in the hope that the owners come around.

3. Continue to point out the problems in the hope that the new rules are continuallly vetoed until improved.

4. Wait until the rules change occurs, build their characters in a manner that highlights the imbalances, watch chaos ensue. Begin again at option 1, 2 or 3.

I’m going with option 2, then 3, then 4.

1. Give up.

3. Continue to point out the problems in the hope that the new rules are continuallly vetoed until improved.

4. Wait until the rules change occurs, build their characters in a manner that highlights the imbalances, watch chaos ensue. Begin again at option 1, 2 or 3.

That is such a great way of explaining it.

I am going to do that too!

1. Give up.

There's a dark part in my mind that wanted to try to organize a Fortannis-wide strike on healing until Fey gave Earth Casters better powers, the way 2.0 was going. ;)

Back