10 Location Speculation & Assignment

Might be an idea to talk to the Selunari about that location, Roy. Or for someone else to, at least. They know curses as well as anyone living could.

-Nikolai

Fern,

Ragnarok mentioned that the area near Giant's walk that he investigated with Hengin had the feeling of elemental magic, which makes sense given the history there.

Roy

Thanks Roy. Reading, not a strong suit of mine.

So Protective, Elemental/Evocation, Curses, and "Rift", are the flavors of node we have found so far?

I wonder what this might mean...but I wager I have a good uneducated clue that someone better skilled in weave magic can lay out for the rest of us.

Fern Woods
"insert title salad"

Zihr reporting in. Gerty was kind enough to disjunct myself and Zeus (my most loyal husky) to the area where the Oracle of Tobor was tethered to the Weave. In hindsight, bringing a dog may have been a poor choice but I desired a travelling companion for both company and an extra set of eyes & ears. The area itself was very dangerous with multiple constructs and corrupt of what I believe to be very large size. At least they seemed large to me, I haven't had much dealings with the corrupt since I started adventuring. The stories others have told me lead me to believe these were quite large. Anywho, the green Charis gem I brought with me began to shimmer with what I recognized as healing magic. Smart move, Magus Gandian, sending an earth magic Templar there! Soon after noticing that, Zeus began to whine and whimper which from experience told me it was time to high tail it back (get it? High TAIL? Nevermind ... ). I hope the other scouting parties met with success and are safe, and await the next set of instructions.

~Zihr

With Ferns location and yours thats 6/10 so far! Im confident Jamina will report similar results. That just leaves a few more results to find!

Asher

Greetings All,

Location #9
I have returned from the Corrupt lands where Charis was once captured in a force bubble. It was a place of power - the gem I held began to shine with magics that were similar to...disarms and shatters...
The area was densely packed with Corrupt.
And good news, it turns out this area is not too far from the front lines, just south and west of the Master's Grove.

Walk with Honor,
Victor

When I checked out the Old grove of the Unicorn the gem I had did not react as I had hoped. I did find a compression in the ground of what I would take as a horse with a horn? But a small horse.

The other Oliver (human one)

Jamina informed me there was no node in The Master's Grove, however the Badgerkin have agreed to fight with us.

Valentino
Roderick
Errick

Anything yet?

- Asher

My apologies Lord Asher for the delay in my response; though, the volcano did not possess a node, so I have caused no disruption to the adventuring communities assault plans. ((OOG: Just got email yesterday))

I did however encounter something unusual near the volcano. It seems that the Architect's newest and strongest form of corrupt are failing catastrophically. All that was left of his newest creations at the volcano were piles of ash. Apparently there is a power too great for the corrupt creatures to be able to contain. From what I saw I believe the overload occurred only a few months after their creation. If it is true that the Architect only creates new corrupt once a year, as I have heard rumored before, then it is unlikely we will see these specific type of corrupt again, as the Architect will not have had time to fix this imperfection.

-Roderick

Squire Valentino has reported to me that Coatl Cliff has a node with Protective/Enchantment magics.
Not sure if this one was already accounted for or not, as he reported seeing Fern Woods there as well.
There are a number of corrupt are in the area, but not so many that you are worried it would be impossible to clear the area out.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

So the Coatl cliff and area of First Node both have Protection? Same olace or two different?

I think there was some confusion on where Valentino headed. He ended up at the same Protection place that Fern found.

~ Gandian

I can tell you that Coatl Cliff is the spot along the Great River where the Corrupt Coatl flew a node over. The High Ogres and Sarr we met while there were not on good terms with each other at the time. We defeated the Coalt and blew up the cliff that the node was on plunging it into the Great River. Longest bomb fuse....ever.

I am unfamiliar with the location of the first node encountered.

The Kendra's Fury is in the Capital being fitted with elemental cannons.
Ready to deploy.

Walk with Honor,
Victor

The cliff where we first saw the Coatl (two days after I woke up from the great sleep) isn't actually in Corrupt territory. Regardless of where Valentino ended up, that wouldn't be one of the locations.

Briar

Charis never actually mentioned that we were looking for nodes, only streams of magic. We assumed that we were looking for nodes but that might be the case. If they found a source of magic there we should investigate. Charis also specifically mentioned that there were stronger streams of magic which could be from multiple sources, so two areas could have the same flavor of magic. Even if I'm wrong in my initial assessment and we are looking for nodes, it's possible that the corrupt have made a new node at Coatl Cliff. That was the issue the first time, if I recall correctly.

Roy

If he saw Fern, it was the same one Fern found.

~ Gandian

I agree with Gandian, also an easy double check is the threat level of Corrupt around the area.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

Back