A couple of questions

AllianceCHI said:
Um,

Ad go ta da tower... Kin ah help sum peoples?

Mr Krieganhammer,

wut would a Celestial caster wanna memorize?

Jehan

Jehan... can I join you for your tower run?

Hmm, I want to go to the tower if everyone wants to go, maybe I can join with you Jehan. Would be interesting...

Bart

Dramthin, I haven't properly explained myself. My intention was to go into further detail later.
Hopefully I can make my thoughts clearer to you here. Good luck on your ventures to the tower.

As for honor being a list of accomplishments, that is only partially true. I specifically said that it was based upon one's "actions".
The actions and desires of a person are the way we judge their character. That is why those things define an honorable person to others.
One does not become honorable by achieving a long list of accomplishments. A good man is not DIS-honored, when he makes a mistake.
Honor is not so shallow as to be lost when one stumbles. Honor is not so cheap as to be assumed by one's name or standing.

A life lived unselfishly, and honestly is honorable. A person worthy of trust, and respect is honorable. Honor is not title, nor trophy, nor currency.
Recognition is not necessary, nor accomplishment. I know that I said an honorable man WILL be recognized, but I did not intend that to be necessity.
An honorable man WOULD be recognized by those eyes and hearts that can see it. An honorable soul is one worthy of that recognition, though it may not see it.
In short, honor is a measure of one's goodness. The two are qualities, though sometimes difficult to define, that are inseparable from each other.

Honor is important, because an honorable soul betters the world. Every honorable life furthers the lives of those it touches.
This is how a just and peaceful world can be achieved. Honor is a necessity for law and peace. An honorable soul is beyond worth.

May the light of your soul shine eternally,
Wolfram Eisenberg

AllianceCHI said:
I give you stern warning in your dealings with the tower... it can mislead even the kindest spirit. This tower has a purpose, will you fall pray to it if you do not take care.

Simeon Rice

Well...do you know the nature of it's purpose? The oracle in the middle says something to that avail, but I remember nye. I had nye my notebook in which to record. :(

Elle was having not so nice thought about going to tower... it was strange voice in had that say i should go. Voices in heads make people do bad things when they are not there own... But Elle have second thought if Jehan want to go. Maybe I bring alchemical healing and lifes to help out? Could be fun time? But you all sure its not a bad head voice that was telling Elle to go?

And Emissary work too... I just not been to Arbor yet.

Elle, why do I see you as green right now? And what happenend to your voice?

Bart

Stoneskull tell me all about it! She were turned into high orc by fae, nye Eldandiril? She is just like him when I first met him! Except this time is a MWE high orc and Nye a high orc MWE!

Elle help out little spirit girl name Hailey.... and Hailey make Elle not nauseated no more.... but she also make Elle not MWE no more... at least for short time.

I tell you Bart... it valuable lesson to learn, being high orc.

Elle, I have been other things and I tell you that you dont get used to it right away and I will pass on another change of race thank you very much.

Bart

I am yet curious. Not curious enough to change race myself, but merely wondering what is different in you, Eldandiril? Your voice has dropped an octave and you have seemed to have lost some grammar. Other than that...what has changed?

First, I learn dat High Orc, actually fight for dominance.... battle important to High Orc.

Elle get up in deh morning and go down to tavern to kill stuff... thinking maybe Jara be awake and let me go take care of rats he have trouble with. But I joined by Durl and Tatianna and we fight bigger guy.... I have to save everyone... Elle lucky she had urge to fight hard... otherwise Durl and Tatianna be in circle dat morning... And Elle would be too.

Elle has more muscles but not in useful way.... and need to fight... figthing is thrill for me. I like it.... but.... Elle still not like when gasses is destroyed, dats always gunna be a waste of coin....

It's interesting. From what I understand, in Vornae culture, it is the deepest insult imaginable to be magically changed into another race or to take orders from someone who has assumed the shape of a Vornae - I even believe there's a specific term for such a person, but it eludes me. However, it seems, in High Orc culture, much the same is not true. I wonder at the difference. I suppose in the end, it's not our skin that guides our ears, but our spirit. For me, it matters little whether Ambassador Zanabanath is High Orc or Mystic, she's still guided by her reason and that's all I see. Though, the truth will out when, or if, Halee decides to withdraw her little bit o'trickery. I hope this does not forbode ill.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Ractor said:
Elle, I have been other things and I tell you that you dont get used to it right away and I will pass on another change of race thank you very much.

Bart

What's wrong with being a high orc?

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
Smooching with tusks - nuff said. ;)

Dramthin Hartsboon

Mobius said:
Smooching with tusks - nuff said. ;)

Dramthin Hartsboon

You just don't appreciate tusks. I don't know how you do it with those weird horns... and pointed ears... ugh. Ugly.

Ractor said:

Bart

First I didnt say anything was wrong with it, and I have never been one. I was happy before I became a MiWE, and I am happy now that I am one. The change in my body, the change in my aging, and the change in my skills make it all very hard to compensate for when it first happened. Still I am happy to even be alive right now, and if I didnt get a race change I probably would be too old to adventure already, so I dont complain about it. But when it all comes down to it Stoneskull, the only things I see wrong with it is that you will live a much shorter life then I will if I ever choose to get out of this adventuring buisness, and as Elle has said, the lust for battle is a bit easier to control for a miwe, though we have our own dangers to deal with.

Bart

I am glad it helped you Bart! I must admit that I do like you in your current shape...a little less fuzzy, I think. :p

But I could be nothing but a Roma. And besides...the blood burning thing is reported to hurt like the dickens!

I just say Dramtin.... It a bit harder to ee-nun-see-ate.... Cumulo not seem to mind kissing Elle.

I have nothing to worry bout... I go home and happily stay dere for couple of days. :D Thorn look at me funny at breakfast though, Cumulo just chuckle at him, almost fall out of his chair. I'm sure Thorn wonder if it was his brothers fault but I explain dat Hailey think it be fun... he just sigh.

It harder to eat with spoon... is dis why High Orc eat with hands? Maybe Elle need her Chopsticks again.

Although, look at Elle's muscles, she feel a bit more hardy and tik skinned.

Marcena said:
I am glad it helped you Bart! I must admit that I do like you in your current shape...a little less fuzzy, I think. :p

But I could be nothing but a Roma. And besides...the blood burning thing is reported to hurt like the dickens!

Wuts wrong wit fuzzy? :lol:

ah jest kiddin

Jehan

Back