A couple of questions

Wyldweaver, I'd think having to constantly pick fur out one's soup would be aggravating after a while. However, I have to agree with Zanabanath in the end, for as difficult as it might be for Animal Folk, or Mystics, or Hoblings to live their daily lives, High Orcs just have the toughest job around - ya know, it just isn't easy being green.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I tink Stoney would agree wit Elle... It not easy being green.... I mean people tink your stupid.... you have hard time speaking... hard time eating with spoons.... Kissing not hard.... but I get shirt caught on tusk ever morning.... Elle tore one of her favorite shirts, dat not fun...

but I say dis what I get for telling HaVoK dat, "once you go green you never come clean..." :mrgreen:

At least I get to have friends who not care bout what race I be...

And high orcs can lift heavy things that hurt little Romani backs! 'Fore I came to land, I met them aboard our ships. Trusty deckands and boatswains, cuts the time needed to bring in a catch twice as large in half....

I guess what I'm trying to say is....Eldandiril goes fishing with Marcena sometime soon? :D

Marcena said:
And high orcs can lift heavy things that hurt little Romani backs! 'Fore I came to land, I met them aboard our ships. Trusty deckands and boatswains, cuts the time needed to bring in a catch twice as large in half....

I guess what I'm trying to say is....Eldandiril goes fishing with Marcena sometime soon? :D

You think high orcs are just good for manual labor? I see how it is...

It isnt easy being green. Really isnt.

Elle tink dat Marcena say day High Orc usefull.... She just say dat High orc stonger dan Roma is. You gett it? I stronger dan I was as Meewee.

You welcome... Part of Elle job is making sure people understand other people.

Maybe when Elle not have so much stuff to do Marcena...

It stuff, Elle have to take care of by self... Sorry Marcena can't help dis time....

Marcena said:
Stoneskull tell me all about it! She were turned into high orc by fae, nye Eldandiril? She is just like him when I first met him! Except this time is a MWE high orc and Nye a high orc MWE!

Fae changing races? I see that I will be right at home in these lands. Familiar trails, and all. However, I would suggest that one is foolish to think that a few short days is enough to learn the true differences of form.

-Shin

Red and Black

Well, its been a few years for me and I am happy as a MWE

Bart

The body is but a vessel for the spirit, who cares what it looks like? I never quite understand those who would reject a haphazard Race Change by intentionally shattering their spirit - even were it to be the kind of change which doesn't wear off in a matter weeks, there are plenty of Scrolls out there which could change you back. Both Squirrelywrath and Zanabanath are proof it's an interesting and thought-provoking experience, why not explore such an adventure?

Dramthin Hartsboon

Squirrelywrath?

And I would beg to differ, Dram. I see nothing wrong with the other races, do nye get at that...it is a question for me of whether or not I would still feel mi familia if my very blood were burned? We are already physically human. This is true of all tribali and familia and vanceir and gitano or whate'er. What changes then if we were to be struck with a race change but our spirit? My blood would thin. My spirits may wilt. I would lose all the inborn bonds of mi familia.

Is something I would rather dance with death once or twice than to lose.

Marce - If your honour, tradition, and worth is based on your actions and history, why does it matter what you look like? If you lost a hand, would you be less of a Rom? An arm, a leg, your tongue? If you were struck mute, deaf, blind and were physically indistinguishable from a corpse, would you still be a Rom? Was Prince Quassim still a Rom? If your blood was tainted, would you still be Rom? Are your forefathers, lying peacfully in the grave, still Rom? My initial reaction to all these would be, yes! Who you are is not what you look like, but how you comport yourself.

More importantly, if you were to be changed to another race, and then reverted, what would be different? Other than a new outlook, how would your blood have changed for the experience of seeing through vertical pupils for a few months?

Dramthin Hartsboon

You guys are giving me a headache, I was hoping to get some questions answered, could you maybe move yer extra chattin to a differnt cloud here in the dreamscape?

- Durl the suspiciously sleepless

My Dove, I believe Dramthin is refering to me, though if he would remember that I was once a chipmunk not a blood thief of a squirrel. Though Dram, I do have a name u know

Bart

Back