Allies in the Final Confrontation - Assulting the Locations

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Confirmed Locations 8/10:
Victories: 6
Defeats: 1

3. The location we rescued King Talon. Difficulty 4/5. Node of Curses. --Assault Victorious--

- Panda and Greyblades
- York Winters
- Wolfkin of Shademarch
- Gaden Vanguard (Regular Veterans)
- Few Dozen Warbands from Wayside
- 24 Honor Guards from Lord Thunderstep
- Wayside Cowards

7. Kunari's Resting Place. Difficulty 3/5. Node of Eldrich Force. --Assault Victorious--

- The Master's Badgerkin
- Sarr of The Grasslands
- Sgt Peter Dhu'gen
- Gaden Selunari
- Small group of Gaden Soldiers

8. Location where Tobors remains were found. Difficulty 4/5. Node of Healing. --Assault Unsuccessful--

- Dryads of Northern Shademarch
- Birch the Elder Dryad--need to be asked
- The Celestial Guild Golems (empowered)
- Ogres of the Grasslands (2 dozen)
- Praktorak Elite Forces
- GRONK

9. Location where Charis got his power zapped. Difficulty 2/5. Node of Summon Force. --Assault Victorious--

- Naomi and Wolves
- Vrizzit
- Carnifax Troops

10. Giants Walk. Difficulty 5/5. Node of Elements.--Assault in Progress--

-
- Barbarians of Giant's Walk
- Ophedians:
--Spirit of Flame
--Spirit of Thunder
--Spirit of Ice
--Spirit of Stone
- Merrow
- Kendra's Fury w/ Cannon support & Captain Gregory Renaldo Binks III
- Horizon Town Guard ( 104 members-Awaiting confirmation)
- Hope's Reach Militia + McGreggor (awaiting arrival)
- Asher's Earth Mage Kobolds (Awaiting confirmation)

14. The Corrupted area around where Charis' egg was safeguarded. Difficulty 3/5. Rift Node.--Assault Victorious--

- Citadel Vornae
- Gaden Vanguard (Specialst)
- Gryphon Guard + Cavalry
- Trixie
- Linko sending 2 Elemental Servants

18. The area where the adventurers first encountered a large Corrupt node. Difficulty 1/5. Protection Node. --Assault Victorious--

- Charyb
- Sett
- The Gnolls

19. NEW LOCATION - Boemae Node with Earthen Ritual Energies. Difficulty Unknown. --Assault Victorious--

- Boemae Vrek and Quin aid
- Dwarven Mercs
- Sarr skirmishers
---

Un-allocated:

Unconfirmed:
- Cyclopians
- Gectis
- Merrik
- Any of the 15 races:
- Ghelk --Unable
- The Refuges from The Empire in Winwin--Unable
- Sir Thaylen--Busy at Western Front
- Sir Durfang--Busy at Western Front
- Sir Varen--Busy at Western Front
- Duke the Gnoll--need to be asked
- Prakorak --Busy with their own borders. Wouldn't want them to suffer if possible.
- The Earth Guild --Busy on Western Front

Former/retired/traveler adventurers we could reach out to:
- Friends from Wayside that won't be joining our main assault:
- Friends from Ceriopolis (Polare, Panda, Henguin, Thud, Rhys, Maven, Kazuni)
- Bonded Guardsmen HFCW or simply BG Fern
-

Any other suggestions please speak them.

- Asher

Last edited:
I will lend what aid that I can. Let me know what you need.

Baron Foss Fairfax.

Anyone from Wayside, or any support your Kingdom can provide. The Eternal Empire knows the threat of the Corrupt as did Wayside. Would either be willing to aid in stopping the greater threat as a whole?

Lord Asher Oakheart

The Tribes of Gaden are not always agreeable but me will meet with them and see what assistance they can give.

-Ragnarok

I can lend a hand if needed too. I haven't been traveling much lately, but I'll be on hand for this.

Out of curiosity, couldn't you guys use some contacting other planes scroll to call our allies from the lands the corporate wizard used to rule over? Some strong elementals would help out from the sounds of it, and it would be nice to see old friends again.

-Tarqaq Fox

So, we have many allies in mind so far, and likely many more we could ponder up. But we should start considering the strengths of each of these friends and where they might be put to the best use (if they consent to assisting). Mark me down to contact my Master, but I was away long enough that there are several names on the list I do not recognize - can someone with more knowledge of these allies give us more clueless (at least in regards to this subject) adventurers a rough idea of who these people are and what kinds of talents we have to work with?

Aleksandr Nitus: Nitus is an Elven Celestialist of unparalleled ability. As Golem Master of the Sheltered Lands, his specialty is constructs of all shapes and kinds, though it is not his only strength and he is extraordinarily accomplished at other feats of magic beyond what the typical caster can imagine. However, due to some circumstances I do not need to delve into, he is not able to easily venture to the Sheltered Lands from his current extraplanar dwelling. However however, his knowledge and talents still may be of use from afar, and I will contact him to see what assistance he might be able to provide.

Ophidians: The Ophidians are a tribe of snake-like creatures that have aided the adventurers in times when the natural balance of the world is out of order. Ophidians specifically have a very strong connection to the Chimeric Spirits, able to regularly channel very powerful manifestations of the four Foundation Elements by means of their bond to the Spirits. Beyond the elements, though, the Ophidians haven't really shown any other prowess, so they'll need to stick to what they're good at. That said, if there is a particular location where strong elemental power is needed, the Ophidians would be a perfect choice to send to such a place. The only problem with them is that they are notoriously difficult to communicate with, since only their Shaman(s) speak a common language with us. But since the Shaman would no doubt be involved in this endeavor if the Ophidians do indeed assist, I doubt that will be a notable issue.

~ Gandian
Apprentice to Aleksandr Nitus

There are, of course, the Merrow who have no love for the corrupt. I already have much to discuss with them.

As I have said before, I haven't had any news of or from the unicorn Auspicious, but I will endeavor to track him down.

-Baeleon

You could always try Her Majesty Queen Shiabon. Grey Blades were pretty tough customers back in the day and depending on who the new commander is they may be happy to lend you a hand.

Fern

Last edited:
Duke the Gnoll and his group of Gnolls. First met when he exposed a plot by humans to sell their children into slavery to the gnolls, he did the right thing by notifying the authorities to set things right. Later, he and his group answered the call to work with the valley wolves and the Cyclops to protect the valley around the Anvil during the Shade Attack from line breakers.

Walk with Honor,
Victor

Sgt Bevin and myself will travel the mists to lend aid in person. It has been many years Gandian, an I look forward to fighting along side you once more. It seems there be many new faces, but that is expected.

-Hengin

I will ask who can help from the Sett, and talk to some of my friends from the Sarr territories. There's also the Turtle-kyn village who helped us with the kyn artifact, though I haven't traveled there myself. I also have a very enthusiastic Naomi and our pack of attack wolves who want to join in.

-Benjamin Bookworm

That is good news. Prior to the potential assault, is there a familiar location you'd be willing to scout ahead of time?

Asher

Now that we have at least 4 locations and counting, we should be figuring out how we'd like to allocate our allies and supplies. I also heard report from Locke that a few dozen warbands from Wayside were in route.

Asher

Me is not well connected with da Ophidians but me agree that they would be good for this. Da Barbarians of Giants Walk will almost certainly be able to fight, especially with corrupt at their doorstep. And with our peoples resistance to da elements they will also be strong. Perhaps this could rally the tribes. maybe we can give them a bomb to blow open da pass with too.

-Ragnarok

Let it be know that during my time with the Vornae a group of capable Vornae pledge their services in taking down the corrupt. They just need a target.

-Master Asura Akuma

I've spoken to Duke Idden,

I'll be allowed to detach some Vanguard members to your aid.

Fern

Lord Asher, Sir Victor,

Now is probably the time to begin deciding who is best to assault each location. We have less than two weeks before we need the assaults to begin.

Roy

#7 Kunari had the flavor of Eldritch magic.

--Squire Fiona

Last edited:
Thank you. We had some good discussion last market and I will be communicating our observations tonight.

- Asher

Lord Oakheart and Sir von Gryphon,

I'm your guy when you need me. Just tell me what needs to be done and I'll get done for you.

-Sergeant Peter Dhu'ghen

Back