April 29 weekend preregistration CLOSED

Re: April 29 weekend preregistration

I just paypaled for this event but forgot to put a message in. I was too distracted by the buy now pay by Nov 2011 option, sorry. The event payment from ditzlerc@yahoo.com is for Christine Maudlin, character Gwendara. Thanks!

Glad there's no problem. I may have an npc but he's still thinking about what he wants to do. Either way there's going to be a new player comming aboard!

Hi, I'm new, I just preregistered, and I hope I did it right.

My characters name is Farhildigrim Flambard Marmidas and I'm with Nordenn

I'll be there, playing Luka :D

I'm insulted that I still haven't been added to the NPC list. :er:

Re: April 29 weekend preregistration DEADLINE SUNDAY

That's better. I love my team :)

Lanna Rose said:
Cozy said:
I'll be there, playing Luka :D

YAY!!! I get to meet luka!!!

uhoh, going drayd now....

Wait you WANT to meet her?

Kyle, she has noooooooooo idea............

Ugh so what i'm gonna be drugged up for most of the event...probly be saying the same thing next event i see her...lmao :zonks:

Ooo, yay, Kevin, go Dryad!!! :D That's a great idea!

I have just pre-registered to play as Flint. My payment included membership for a single event (I *think* my membership expired). Beginning pre-logist process now.

Thanks very much! Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Justin C.

Awesome! Dwarves should have a good time this event. :twisted:

Hell yeah squire Flint.... is Scotty coming?

Hey friends! Just checking- I sent in my prelogistify stuff a few days ago, and I don't see those happy green words next to my name... but I'm pretty sure I never got one of those automatic replies saying logistics got the email. Should I send it again? Perhaps it didn't go through.

Thanks! :)

Susie we had to send out our database 3 different times to get the correct updates and modifications done to allow for battleboards and to meet players needs. Each time taking roughly a day of downtime as we do this around our real life jobs. The upside is everything seems to be working and the skills are loading correctly now. Blankets are done for each character and im loading spells for prelogging into the DB tonight for the battle boards. Also all Gobbies accrued at last work weekend have been added and blanket requests have been applied. Magic items purchased with Gobbies from the. Weekend have been deducted from peoples hobby totals. And staff salaries have been paid.

So though we didn't expect to be down as long as often we are pretty much good to go!
Ill change the prelog listing tonight when im on after work.

awesome news kyle. i was really dreading that update, so I'm glad it is finally done. yay battleboards!!!

Back