April 29 weekend preregistration CLOSED

Re: April 29 weekend preregistration DEADLINE SUNDAY

Ket said:
Ok Susie tell you what, will go dryad every event after the opener that you are are attending.

Kevin! Yes! That would be so awesome! :D Woohoo! I really should be at a lot more HQ events this year! I plan to go to all of them, unless I move to Louisiana or Florida to find a job! (And, actually, that's all still really up in the air at this point, so who knows...) But if I do stick around all summer... our Dryad-y awesomeness is gonna ROCK! :D

Fearless Leader said:
Robb Graves said:
NPC
15. Maggie Lee + year membership

ok, are you toying with me, or do we actually have Maggie in NPC camp... cause holy crap we could use her talents. :yes:

Honestly, if I get someone paying membership but not paying for an event, I'm just automatically putting them in the NPC list, so I can't guarantee anything. :|

I... I think she's PCing as Luka. Sorry, Robb. Please don't smite me!!

Hey can some one please change Meghan downs to John stout. Meghan is also going to be a npc..

Treating myself with a Birthday trip to HQ opener this year. See you all in a week!

Yay birfday!! Look forward to seeing ya!

Pre-registering is done now for the pre listing! Everyone has till Wednesday. Submit your magic items and spells. Place your orders for production as well . Please include Friday and sat

I sent in my prelogistics when I paid for the event.

I have not received a "we got this email"

Just making sure everything made it ok.

Yup sorry guys been doing work weekends on my days off and although your pre logged i didnt do the big green words. but gimme a couple hours and it will transmogrify!

Aggravain said:
Yup sorry guys been doing work weekends on my days off and although your pre logged i didnt do the big green words. but gimme a couple hours and it will transmogrify!

Sweet.

Thank you to the Overworked Logistics Staff!

no craigs allowed!.

Ren is more emo Amish stone elf diva

So I don't need to Medical Page! My teeth are not getting taken out! YAY! I'm just gonna have to do it another time. Eh.....

Fate is fickle.

This flu I've been fighting all week will be keeping me from attending the event.

Maybe next time.

-Craig

Back