April 29 weekend preregistration CLOSED

Re: April 29 weekend preregistration DEADLINE SUNDAY

Robb you are going to love how earsy its going to make things for Nathan. A great addition is being able to save spell lists so it'll make it easier to prelogist in the future.

Nathan is turning into an elf? Who else is getting earsy?

nevar! humans rock. but if someone else gets earsy, i suggest it be lord jo-uh...daniel... man, that's hard to keep track of.

Awesome! Kyle thanks so much, you totally freaking rock. I didn't mean to be antsy about it, I was just wondering if you needed me to send info again or anything. I'm super psyched for the battleboards stuff. It sounds so great! :D

Man I'm so excited!!! Thanks again Kyle! If you ever need any help with the Logistics craziness just let me know, and I'll do what I can! :D I can't even imagine how much work it is. I really appreciate everything that goes into it all! :)

Could some one change Meghan's pre reg to John Stout. Meghan's gonna NPC and I paid for the Pre Reg. So Meg's pre reg is for my BF now. Thanks! We're not sure what his character's name is yet....

Could myself, Cortney, Stabley, and Danny Perez please snag the last cabin?

Thanks!
-Christine

Arriana and I will be PCing the event actually.

:disgust: so glad we are perming all biata this weekend.

Okaaay, finally prereged. I'll be there as Jovunn. Everyone, come into my furry bosoms!

Dibbs!

Robb Graves said:
:disgust: so glad we are perming all biata this weekend.

It will be a great event then! :mer:

Hi Folks,

I just paid for Dan and I to attend the event next weekend. Please add us to the list. We will be playing Rorii and Daralassia.

Thanks,
Missy

Hey folks only a few more days to pre logist and not only save me time and aggravation but get you into game lickity split! Need to know your build? ASK! want to spend it on cool uber powers and such. DO SO! email me at ashburylog@gmail.com!

KialdaLoa said:
Ooo, yay, Kevin, go Dryad!!! :D That's a great idea!

Falsehoods and lies!

And geeze, Kyle, just because Luka's slept with your woman...>:3

Paid up for my membership! :D

Ok Susie tell you what, will go dryad every event after the opener that you are are attending.

Cozy said:
KialdaLoa said:
Ooo, yay, Kevin, go Dryad!!! :D That's a great idea!

Falsehoods and lies!

And geeze, Kyle, just because Luka's slept with your woman...>:3

NPC
15. Maggie Lee + year membership

ok, are you toying with me, or do we actually have Maggie in NPC camp... cause holy crap we could use her talents. :yes:

Robb Graves said:
NPC
15. Maggie Lee + year membership

ok, are you toying with me, or do we actually have Maggie in NPC camp... cause holy crap we could use her talents. :yes:

Honestly, if I get someone paying membership but not paying for an event, I'm just automatically putting them in the NPC list, so I can't guarantee anything. :|

Fearless Leader said:
Honestly, if I get someone paying membership but not paying for an event, I'm just automatically putting them in the NPC list, so I can't guarantee anything. :|

Sorry Mike - I realized I was a moron and forgot to pay membership when I pre-regged :) Hope it wasn't too confusing.

Back