ARE YOU PLAYING DEADLANDS???

dreadpiratebill said:
I'll be in attendance as Amaranthus for the opener.

excellent.

Know if Jen and George are coming?

oooh yeah make up lady!!!!!

As far as I know Jen and George are still thinking about it... I've been crossing my fingers for a yes for like three months now...

Scott and I should be in attendance, I'm not going to let roller derby get in the way of the new NH chapter opener!

Quite possibly be playing team Ork-elf-barbar, so I guess that means Brian (and very likely Jessica) will also be there.

I'll be there playing Wynn, if I can pull myself away from my ham radio (pushes glasses back up on nose, readjusting pocket protector and clipping on belt calculator).
I'll bring lady Thrace along. I kinda like her.
love, Ben

To my info, George and Jen were planning on comming up, but they are playing their Orcs, not their Biata's.
--bill

Yay! Jen's orc was teh hotzor! Never met George's but I miss the presence of any man who's Saharan dryness rivals my own! Both must come. Anyhow, wish I could PC but my friends are not considerate of my dork needs when planning their nuptials. Rest assured that I will be more so. (and sooner then you'd think, true believers!) So anyway, Jen and George need to come to the opener.
-toddo

I wouldn't miss it, so there will be a baby elf running around. Jer will be there too and my guess is he will do his usual npcing (usual if you've been to hq or ohio recently). I've been waiting for this for too long.

Jen

baby elf ?? how cute! is that a grown person playing a baby elf or a miniature person playing an elf? I wanna see!! heheheh rory was just too funny...at the winter feast baby elf meets baby gypsy!!! i love that picture!!!!

ha, Gary asked the same question. No, I'm an adult, no actual babies here. Just someone who plays a character who when asked for her age gets the response "not your oog age, your ig age" and then the response of "I'm older than that oog." So yeah... just a "baby" elf running around looking for weaponless death elementals who are crying.

Riddick + NH Opener = full of awesome.

If I'm lucky Riddick's minion will be there too

:eek:

Jezebel said:
ha, Gary asked the same question. No, I'm an adult, no actual babies here. Just someone who plays a character who when asked for her age gets the response "not your oog age, your ig age" and then the response of "I'm older than that oog." So yeah... just a "baby" elf running around looking for weaponless death elementals who are crying.

God, still?

heavens to mergatroid!!! this should be fun. Never did find out, did Riddick get de-wolfified or is that FOIG stuff?

Riddick's wolfieness or lack thereof is SO not the entertaining part about him coming to the opener.

Oh, you missed the last Ohio event. Yeah... two hour death elemental wave battle. You better believe I was trying to get one to cry.

one of the weirdest things i ever had to NPC besides a dwarf woman looking to take home a good dwarf man and me not knowing how to flirt would be playing a mwe who was enamoured with Riddick...he was so nice to them. I just wondered if he was furry when the moon was full. player curiosity only..IG my char doesn't know him from a hole in the ground. it's like there was part of a season finale to a favorite tv show and i was still in the bathroom when that part happened. ya know?

Jezebel said:
Oh, you missed the last Ohio event. Yeah... two hour death elemental wave battle. You better believe I was trying to get one to cry.

Wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't one of the people you were trying to make cry. I personally was trying to buy one of them a drink.

~Joe

It looks like I might be able to make it down for Saturday of the April event. But, since I'll likely only be there for the day should I PC or NPC? Plus the character that I would normally play is currently missing his ogre. Hmmm.

Michael

Back