ARE YOU PLAYING DEADLANDS???

Oh boy! Oh boy!
If Katie's coming, we'll have to bring our dancing shoes! They had the electric slide in medieval times, didn't they? :) At least they should have...
Can't wait 'till the opener!

I can not wait to see all of you again. It will be nice. Only a few more short weeks!!!

See you there

The Circle will do our best to attend - but no promises as we're pretty sure our resident barbarian has drills. If we don't make it this time we'll be there soon.

Miss you all like hell.

electric slide? hmmm maybe......watermill slide? which sounds more like a really fun ride than a dance HEHEHEHEHE very excited can't wait to see you all! gotta do some major shopping ...my last parenting class is the thursday before the opener! fun....well i look forward to meeting you all, especially seeing all the little cartoon yous

Good luck at the opener everyone. I'd like to come by and visit when we get stationed back in the good ol' CONUS again in the winter. Maybe actually bring my gypsy out to play since she never made it to Syrrandor.

Or reprise one of my old NH NPC roles... Mistress of the Hounds... Queen Titania (who I play in NJ now as well)... that evil (and apparently sexy?!) undead witch...

::will kidnap ben and steph if needs be::

yay Lugo...dunno who you are but I'm happy you're going to be able to PC because from your post it sounds like you rarely get to!

Jezebel said:
So yeah... just a "baby" elf running around looking for weaponless death elementals who are crying.

Out of curiosity, what exactly ARE death elemental tears the catalyst for that you're so determined to make one cry? :p

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Shane said:
Jezebel said:
So yeah... just a "baby" elf running around looking for weaponless death elementals who are crying.

Out of curiosity, what exactly ARE death elemental tears the catalyst for that you're so determined to make one cry? :p

'Blit.

Naturally.

Now I know she would never dream of obliting anyone. Nope, never cast that before. I was never at that castle (or in that field, or in that healers guild). Just look at that sweet vacant face, she couldn't do anything like that.

Hernando here. I won't be playing this month, but I do want to see some old friends. Maybe another time.

Hernando said:
Hernando here. I won't be playing this month, but I do want to see some old friends. Maybe another time.

Well, look who crawled out of the woodwork.

I look forward to discussion of chocobo with you. :D

Hey Everyone!

I'm a total newb NPC! Yay!!!!

I had my first event last weekend in Ashby and I'm pretty stoked to be playing in Kingston - which is practically my backyard in comparison. :p

Cheers!
heb

yay for playing in the back yard!!! i like the closeness of NH as well...besides NH is my old stomping grounds, concord, salem, portsmouth, somersworth, manchester...I know every taco bell!!!

Back