Auction of Items from May Gathering 9219

12 gold for the Sorcerous Triage

~ Gandian

Item 2 - 7 gold

Item #2 - 8 gold.

- Vaelin

<yawns>

Rest assured I could totally stay up all night and win that item Vaelin, but to be honest I think my warm bed is more valuable to me at this point. Plus, to be honest I'm happy to see counter spells in the hands of our healing types so really all things worked out well enough.

Good bidding all.

-Kallith

I have the items please find me earlier in the market to get your items.

- Gertude

Since both my brother and I unfortunately won't be in attendance, please give the shares for Kit and myself to Edwina (for her to use/spend as she wants - she doesn't need to get it back to us later). If by some unforeseen happenstance Edwina isn't there, either, please give our shares to someone that can get them to us later.

~ Gandian

For those that won’t be in attendance that owe money, who will be covering the coin so everyone can get the 3.5g and 2 component payout?

From guessing, we will be shy 43g.

Liam- 8
Gandian 15
Kallith 20

Cass

I have made arraignments with Gertrude so you can remove 20 gold from that list.

-Kallith

I was the one who gave Gerty the box of auction items, my 15 gold were included in that box, and I already grabbed my scrolls. So I am covered.

~ Gandian

I forgot to make arrangements to hand off my gold but Squire Ragnarok said he'd front my payment with a quick loan! I don't know if he'll be there so I think Gertie will have my payment as well.

Liam

Perfect!

Cass

Back