BEWARE!

yay i'm like a grammy...how cool is that....

my husbands family actually GIVES people SPECIFIC nicknames and then calls them that so i have no idea who anyone is in his family other than mamma which is grandma and when i first met his aunt she called him BUGGY! then ran up and squeezed him and i was like "uhhh buggy???"

funny story..i was nervous to meet his grandmother she's quite a stern woman and he is her Honeybear...well i had no idea she called him honeybear...and i went to a concert one day and he couldn't make it and this old lady walks up to me and says "you must be Honeybear's lady" and i'm like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhwhat?" so finally without warning i'm introduced to her so later that night i saw mike and i said "so honeybear what's going on?" he looks at me and is all shocked, etc and says WHERE DID YOU SEE MAMMA????? hehehehhheh

my friends are scandinavians and they call grammy and gampy

bestafa and basafoo

i don't mind...its the vikings who made it up and they're all dead so we're good to go...and you're making a race packet for sea faring rom?????????????

wicked!!! roth and tzy are sea faring and land roamers...he comes from the sea and she from the land...on land...we gots yaks!

oops...got bored at work and started making avatars...isn't she cute???

now i just gotta figure out how to insert a URL

no clue

its a native american BUNNY...not a geisha....

OH MY GEISHA...heheheh yeah random geisha...but i love your chiken man...he's hot!!!! how do you get them to face left?

Marcena said:
Is a Better Biata! :D

What's the best thing about having a Biata as a roommate?

Live-in feather duster!

Back