Blacksmith requests

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
To save myself some hassle from now on I am suggesting folk that wish to purchase blacksmithing items from me to contact me before each market day.
Ordering ahead of time will get you a discount on your item, but must be done one week BEFORE each market day.
If my orders for items exceed my ability to make within the first day of the appropriate market day, first come, first serve will be implemented.
Requests for items beyond my standard production limit will need to be purchased at a 150% increase in price. If the second batch of production is used the pricing is increased to 300% of base price, and so on and so forth.
You may also choose to order an item that will be received on the second half of the market day, but standard pricing will apply to these orders, which is still cheaper then the mark up that would be applied for making items up and over my normal production limit.

Ghoul Blades
I have a new item available for purchase, the famed Ghoul Blade. This type of weapon is immune to acidic skin and consumption. The cost of this effect on an item is +120 copper pieces x 1.5(or 50% increase). The high cost is due to the need for a component in the creation of this item.
There is a discounted price if you pre-order, also if you provide the component 1 Gold of the cost will be removed.
So a Longsword normally 60 copper, would be 2 gold 2 silver 5 copper if Pre-Ordered or 2 Gold 7 Silver copper standard.
I have updated my prices listed below to make this easier on the mathematically challenged.

Number of Ghoul Blades Available: Unknown(will update asap)

My prices are listed below, I reserve the right to change the price of any item as I see fit.

Pricing
Daggers of production left until next mark up: 40
Daggers of production on the second day left until next markup: 40
Current Mark up:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=COWqk9QE

Arrows and Bolts may only be purchased in multiples of 20.
All prices are in copper.

Credit Policy
To those who may not have the resources available right now to purchase a needed item, I will extend a line of credit to any who needs it, as far as my assets allow.
A 10% interest each market day will be incurred, with a grace period of two market days. Meaning if you pay me back within two additional market days of the initial debt no interest will be charged.
Also, at least 5% of the debt must be paid back each market day. More specific details of the agreement will be discussed when such an agreement is requested. Proof of our agreement will be in the form of signed contracts.
Full Contract:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R3K ... y=CLvo4-QN

Current Orders

Second day orders

Mark Up Orders

I reserve the right to update my policies and pricing as needed, check here before you choose to order any blacksmithing items to make sure you have the most recent and accurate pricing and policies.

With honor always,
Thorador Boulderfist

Arrows would be of use to me. I am sure if there were more available I would shoot more. I am also interested in purchasing a short bow as the long bow plus long hammer proved to be unwieldy.

I will need two Longswords and a Heavy Crossbow. Also, some bolts.

Condensed into first post

condensed into first post

condensed into first post

Beyond Arrin's request I have yet to receive any other specific requests.
It is important to note that what ever production is not being spent producing preorder'd items will be used to produce whatever I see fit.
And to receive the pre-order discount you MUST contact me BEFORE the next market day, not on it. No exceptions.

-Thorador Boulderfist

If you wouldn't mind I could use two throwing daggers.
-Slip

Amending my requests.

One Longsword
40 bolts

Gorka needs a Long Sword and a Dagger.

Please Thank you

- Gorka

I would like weapon with silver on. We talk about before... Price? -Kendra

Um, hi... Is there a way I could purchase a suit of armor that can take 10 dagger blows, please?

-Tarqaq

Sadly Tarqaq, to have your order ready at the beginning of the next market day I must start batching, which I am willing to do, but it will mean a 150% increase in price. Though if you are willing to wait I can put it on my second day list of production items. Of course as this is in the middle of the market day, and not during the first production period I would be charging you a Standard price for your armor, but it would be cheaper then receiving it on the first of the market day. You could also talk to Tazoulti, we keep the same prices, but he may have spare production still and as such could receive your item on the first of the market day.

I currently have enough production left to make about 2 daggers.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Well, unfortunately I kinda need the armor if I could get it.
I'd be willing to pay the extra couple of silvers if needed.

-Tarqaq

My brother, perhaps a silvered weapon and a bit of arrows may be arranged provided you have time during next market day or before. The silvered weapon desired is an amendment to my longsword.

I would greatly appreciate 80 arrows, if you would have the time.

Roven

My lists have been updated, please get any orders to me before next market day.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Just a reminder to my customers as well, please get your orders for next marketday in as soon as possible, before McGregor buys up my remaining inventory for his personal amusement! :lol:

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Master blacksmith & Guardian of Hope's Reach

Get your orders in before this up coming market day if you want the pre-order discount.

-Thorador

A silvered sword for Gorka please.

Do you have enough production to make me 40 bolts, please?

Back