Blacksmith requests

just to let everyone if thorabor is busy talk to Tazoulti or myself for we are also blacksmiths and we some items currently in stock.

Iganeous Ironforge

sorry for misspelling your name thorador, one must concentrate in this dream realm or things like that happen from time to time

Iganeous ironforge

Thorador, Ignaceous and Tazoulti,

If your skills are lacking practice and your forges laying iddle in comming months pleease come see me I have some basic work I would like done that could help the town. The pay sucks since it comes out of my pocket but if its between no profit or a small profit...think about it.

Fern

There has been an update in my policies.

To receive the pre-order discount you must now order a week ahead of the coming market day. This insures I am able to acquire all the materials I will need to make your item.

(OOG: Paige wants me to send in the request for tags in my prereg if I can from now on)

I have a new item available for purchase, the famed Ghoul Blade. This type of weapon is immune to acidic skin and consumption. The cost of this effect on an item is +120 copper pieces x 1.5(or 50% increase). So a Longsword normally 60 copper, would be 120 copper. I have updated my prices listed below(in the first post) to make this easier on the mathematically challenged.

Remember to get your requests in a WEEK before next market day.

With honor always,
Thorador boulderfist

Thorador,

Can you make a ghoul spear, or ghoul dagger? Or only swords?

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

It is my understanding that I can make a ghoul anything. I am in the process of acquiring the necessary materials so the availiblity of such weapons at the moment is unsure, but I believe that by the next market day after this next one I should be able to make a few, if not many.

Thorador Boulderfist

Thorador,

Such a development in weapon creation shall certainly be a booming success to those who hope to hold back the Blade-Eaters. However, I have some questions about this new process, as you can imagine:
- Do you happen to know why they are called Ghoul weapons? I hope it has no connection to ghouls themselves, considering the monstrosities they are.
- Will the effect of a Ghoul weapon endure through the mists to work in other lands, or will it function only in the Sheltered Lands?
- Must a weapon be forged initially as a Ghoul weapon, or can the Ghoul treatment be applied to an existing weapon?

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

The reason I call them ghoul blades is because that is what they were called on the dwarven rune that I deciphered for this technique, also the technique uses ghoul grease, also known as Cariosus, in the creation of the blade.

In regards to the other two inquires I will have the answers to after this next market day.

-Thorador Boulderfist

I am updating my prices for ghoul blades to reflect the cost of a component needed in the creation. You may get a reduced cost of 1 gold if you provide the component yourself. I currently have enough Cariosus for two ghoul blades.

Also get your requests in for the Castle market day, as I have a feeling I will go into batch very quickly.

With honor always,
Thorador boulderfist

That will be 3 gold 5 silver. The extra silver is because this order pushes me into my batch, and so the cost is increased.

From now on I am in batch and everything is on the first mark up.
Remember to avoid batch mark up prices you can order items for the second day of the next market day, but it does not receive a pre order discount, AND will not be received until the second day of the market day, when I make the items.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Could I also get a Ghoul spear?
Jonathan

That will be very expensive, just so you know. Since I am in batch. 4g 7s, unless you are ordering it for the second day, which would cost you 2g 2s 5c.

Let me know which of these you wish to do as soon as possible.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Oof. I'll do it second day...
Jonathan.

I also have two questions on ghoul weapons.
1.) how much cariousus does it take?
2.) does the effect wear off over time?

If the cariosus needed is minimal and the effect permanent, I may put together a ghoul hunting expedition.

Respectfully,
Deoman (biata)

To my valued customers,

Master Thorador & I are particpating in a cooperative arrangement where we will be coordinating our work along with future pricing aimed at creating a unique foundry for Hope's Reach. (Note: I am also recommending my journeyman, Iganeous participate in this as well!)

Since I've already agreed to some projects under my previous pricing policy, I will honor all other orders for my remaining production queue for this upcoming market day under the same policy as well. But after this upcoming market day, I ask that my customers please refer to Thorador's pricing list for my future production.

May your weapons always strike true,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Master Blacksmith and Guardian of Hope's Reach

It takes one Cariosus per blade, Cariosus is a component. The effect should last forever, but as I have not finished creating one as of yet I am still not completely sure.

-Thorador Boulderfist

I have seen your request Tazoulti and i will be glad to help, i'm currently working on the following 2 throwing daggers, 1 quiver of arrows, 1quiver of x-bow bolts, 1 longsword, i also have several items in my inventory. my prices are similar to both thorador and tazoulti.

Iganeous Ironforge

Back