Blacksmith requests

One normal Dagger please, second day will be fine.

DracoIam said:
One normal Dagger please, second day will be fine.
Gorka,

I have a spare dagger that I keep in my pack that I'd be willing to sell, so you need not wait for Thorador to make one.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Celestial Neophyte of Gaden

Gandian,

I'll give you production cost to give her the dagger.

Fern

PS- Gandian- how many arrows/bolts can you russtle up in a pinch? say the next 2 weeks?

I am going to honor all orders currently placed, but I am going to offer to produce arrows at pre batch production cost until 5 gold of mine is spent.

This means even if you order arrows or bolts and I am in batch they will cost the low price of 1 silver per 20, this offer last until the cost to me is 5 gold.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Thorador, if you have a heavy crossbow that I could purchase next market day then I would appreciate it.

-Tarqaq

Thorador,

I would like one "ghoul blade" longsword. I am able to provide you with a cariosus for this task. I realize that you are making arrows, I am willing to donate several arrows, including silvered arrows to off-set your production needs in order to accomodate this request.

I await your response.

Regards,

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Understood, I will do some math and tell you how much you owe shortly.

I apologize to those who order'd this last market day, during all the preparation for the siege I was unable to fully complete all your orders properly. But normal operation will be reinstated for the next market day, so please get your orders in.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Do you 'ave any info yet on travelin' with one or the duration of the effect? Also, could you make one with silver?

-Alyce

I would still like to purchase my previous order.

1 spear
2 short swords
1 long bow
1 shield
20 arrows

Also, if you have the patience to teach me, I would like to learn blacksmithing.

They can be strengthen and silver'd, and they travel to places that let them travel there. As to the duration I am still attempting to find out.

Can you do this for a weapon already in existence or does it need t' be done with the forgin'? I've got a good silver sword as it stands and I'd love to "get it ghouled" if'n I can. If not then I'd be int'rested in buyin' a new silver ghoul short sword. I'd also like t' order a silver ghoul dagger if you've got the time.

Do you know if the magic works in Wayside?

-Alyce

The number of ghoul'd weapons I make is dependent on the number of coriousus that I have, or if you provide it. I currently am not sure how many are available to me, but should sometime soon.
As to making something ghouled, sadly no, I have to start at the beginning to make the process work.

Hey Alyce, I have a hunt for ghouls to gather cariousus arranged, and I do need someone to take control of it. It's scheduled for may if you're interested.

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

After this next market day I will be updating my prices, I will post the new prices after the next market day.

Thorador Boulderfist

I could use 50 more arrows.

Arrin,
If for some reason Thorador is busy making other stuff and doesn't have the chance to make arrows Forest Edge would be happy to sell you some at market value, so for 50 that would be 5 silver.

- Taloc
Treasurer of Forest Edge

I am curious why you would them to me for such a lowered price... If you have a surplus then you should really advertise as such and I am sure people would be interested, otherwise I must say that, such a price leaves me a bit worried as to the quality of those arrows...

Get your orders in, the deadline is soon.

It seems some matters have come up and I will not be able to travel to this coming Market Day.

-Arrin

Back