ChulainnRaynapleasehearthis

ErikaNoach

NEPA Staff
(The voice is recognizably Kailani, and is barely above a pained whimper.)

Brother, sister, I’m t-trying to focus dreaming to yo- (the words devolve into a sudden, pained scream, followed by ragged, uneven breaths.)

S-sorry. Something’s r-really wrong. ‘m with V and the rest of AUGH PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. (There is whimpering, for a time.)

Need t’know you’re safe. Really p-painful. Family can explain.

*Rayna's voice sounds tinny and distorted as if she were talking into a tin can. Her voice is obviously pained and sounds like it takes a tremendous effort to speak.*

"CHULAINN! RAVEN!"

*There is a drawn out scream of pain followed by pained panting.*

Little sister.... I will try... try to find you... try to... remain lucid... *Incoherent pained snarling* ....love you...

A Roar rips through the Dream "Sefid, Didi, Tell me where you are. Tell me what is Happening. Raven is gathering the Claw, we will leave as soon as we find the mists. Find each other and stay safe, till I can find you.

V's voice in the dream - a little haggard; a little forced and a little wheezy, almost as though from between her teeth.

"I do not know what is wrong. Please - Chulainn, Rayna: we are still in Dunnis Wiche and any capabilities I have as a healer are rendered useless by the bizarreness of this situation. I - we - will take care of the Dame; please, make haste."

(Painful shrieking breaks the mists) ch...Chul...DAJ!!! It's happening again! It hurts! I don't want to hurt anymore. Where am I? Tinder! Huleen! Chulainn! Please someone!

Last edited:
Sister?? Y-you might be in Barran. If- (Kailani makes a short sound of pain, taking a deep breath before continuing.)
If you can- if you can move, find a place to hide before the dead walk. When I can, I'll try and- (another scream of pain, worse than the prior.)
I'll find you. Promise.

*the sound of falling trees and snapping branches rips through the dream realm. A roar of pain, noticeably from Cyprus, fades from your mind as abrupt as it came *

So it would appear that this is happening everywhere. Due to my races magnificence, I am only mildly effected by this anomaly. I shall still offer my services considering this situation is directly disturbing me. My assistance will be accessible to you should you require it. It is rarely free. I am already in Barran somewhere. I'm sure I will converge on your locations soon.

...Thermo......help us

Last edited:
*Her voice sounds weak and hoarse as Rayna lets out another scream of agony.*

R-ruis? Cyprus? *Her connection to the dream flickers and begins to fade.*

Theo.... my... my friend. Please... please help my siblings... AUGH!

I... it hurts... so much m-metal... I can't move... *Her voice fades to barely a whisper.* Please... please find them...

It's fog. I can't see... (More shrieking) I-I can't find my way. I can't... Agari... Where?

I will find you. Though i require concentration. Calling me Thermo breaks that. Rest assured, I will run all night tonight and the days that pass t0 find you. My.....Friends.

Ruis I'm coming. Find some place safe and I'll find you.

The fog?! Am I dreaming? Why does it hurt? Metal I can't.... It's everywhere. It's just... (There's a grinding like gravel as teeth break and there's a wet cough)

*you hear a voice clearly pained but controlled, surrounded by static* If anyone cares to associate with me I will rendezvous with you. Greater numbers are of extreme benefit with so many maladies effecting our numbers. I have sent an emergency plea for my Gilded Claw family to come in number to perhaps aid the situation. Stay strong.

Kailani, I will find you as soon as I can. We will have to figure out what is going on. For now just remember every nightmare you have been fed these past months and every morning after. Stay strong all of you till you can find mixed company. To all of the Dryads that travel, find mixed company. I will see you soon.

Simon

Boy, I've had some serious cases of fleas but all you guys must really be bitten up with fleas with all this screaming about. I recommend a good dip in the lake or waterfall then hopefully you have or are made of aloe Vera to soothe the itches.

Hope that's my helpful contribution. I know fleas are a real nightmare. Pure terrors the size of small seeds

Always in service,
Corporal Zimps

"FLEAS!!!!!!! ARE YOUR REALLY TALKING ABOUT FLEAS. THEY HAVE METAL SPROUTING FROM THEIR BODIES FOR A PEOPLE THAT CAN'T REALLY HANDLE IT, THEY ARE POISONED. AND YOU THINK IT FLEAS........." the statement ends with an enraged roar.

*sounds of whimpering* Sisters and brother... what...what is happening why does it burn so much! Where are you I need to find you! I do not recall the world being this brutal, so much seems to have gone terribly wrong! I hope to do what I can to help.

-Agari

Agari, if you entered the mist with Ruis you two should not be far apart. Find each each and get to some place safe, protect each other. I'll be there soon.

Back