ChulainnRaynapleasehearthis

Your growl is a lot worse than your bite. And even a hares' dying squeal is more worse than that growl. So before you start your snarl, I wasn't under any impression of this occurrence. So for my ignorance on my behalf, I apologize.

And I leave those furred with one note of knowledge, fleas.... Are no laughing matter.

Apologetic, always in service, and flea-free

Corporal Zimps

Thank you! I will try to find her and wait for the others. Stay safe, and hope to see you soon!

I promise you will see me soon.

There is something wrong with the earth, the stronger we grow the more pain it causes . We are gaining new abilities and slowly losing our minds.

That is not going to happen.

I believe it already has. Just focus on something else. I suggest prying those suckers out of you. Id cut off my own hand if that was growing out of me. Everything feels wrong right now though so id literally suggest anything.

*Her voice is weak and hoarse.* Some have tried... cutting them off... *whimper of pain followed by heavy breathing* ...doesn't help...

*A piercing scream slices through the dream.*

...any...any help you can... o-offer is... AAUGH! Much appreciated... my friend...

Im out of ideas then. Sorry Santet. I'd have killed something already if it were that easy. I do think that this abjuration of magic could be tied to the strange dreams we have all had as of late. Perhaps you could try and dream the pain away.

Thermo-

Did you really just say you would cut off your own hand if it was growing out of you?

Cause, you know, they are... Stumpy.

-T

Last edited:
Yeah....my hand.

Terin why doesn't metal stuff ever grow out of you? Not that I want it to. Just wondering.

RUIS!! Ruis, what is happening? The mist took you, but they left me behind. Where are you, daj? I need to find you.

I may not know better but I guess the feathered can't grow metal, because it is certain that Terin most certainly does not have a silver tongue.

Grrrah! Ha ha.

Always in service (and jest),
Corporal Zimps

Don't worry folks, ill be here all week. Tip your tavern wenches

Brother, I'm on my way home. I promise you I will find her.

Thermo-

It's because I don't let it.

Corporal-

You can address me as Commander.

Also, be funny. That's an order.

-T

Chulainn! The mists took Ruis from me. I am attempting to enter the mists, but they are not responding. Find her, brother. Please.

Hu...lean! Please help! I-I have claws.... what is happening to me? This is a nightmare again! PLEASE!

Teiran,

My brother "Thermo" is my only commander. Plus I can smell a silver-failure bird all the way in this dream even. And I would be more than willing to ah-dress you with cranberry, orange zest, and some stuffing. But I'm afraid, like your humor of being my commander, would be a turkey sandwich too dry.

I've even had the pleasure of getting tough Orc down my gullet, but even with a huge tot of ale... You wouldn't go down easy. So I won't dress you with anything.

Keeping service classy,
Corporal Zimps

Back