Coming to November?

Due to an unforseen interview that has me driving to Manhattan wednesday, I highly doubt I will have the cash to PC, as much as I want to. Strong chance I am ringing a newbie with me too, so it looks like I will be NPC-ing.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
Due to an unforseen interview that has me driving to Manhattan wednesday, I highly doubt I will have the cash to PC, as much as I want to. Strong chance I am ringing a newbie with me too, so it looks like I will be NPC-ing.
--bill

I want to ring a newbie! Sounds painful.

Scott being oh so helpful.

It's my intent to bring a barbarian to your event. She will likely be in a killin' mood.

Well, crap. Looks like I might be bringing Evie instead of Sevaria after all.

Everyone get ready for some hobling shenanigans.

WOOHOOOO I just saw this thread and now i'm SO EXCITED...

Evie - Tzydl's financial manager will be there!! Always a good idea to have a hobling do your trading and selling for you. They're like the wall street bonds traders of Fortannis

I finally get to meet Zhenyu Mun!!!!

Mike and I will be PCing and running the Silver Scythe. ::sniffle::I will miss NPC camp :(

HINT HINT so if I get bored can I go through the gate??? (since I'm too big to HOP A FENCE)

and as for paul's rezzing...if he's rezzed twice those are your only two freebies!! now you draw from the bag kiddo....you could perm. caution young jedi the dark stone you may choose yeeessss

I am very sad to say I will not be able to make it - my baby is still refusing to take bottles, so it would be extremely impractical. By next season I should be able to be away from her more...I hope.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
and as for paul's rezzing...if he's rezzed twice those are your only two freebies!! now you draw from the bag kiddo....you could perm. caution young jedi the dark stone you may choose yeeessss

< chuckle > Sad to say, both of his were in the bag already.

But, he pulled like a champ! Green stones all around!

-

On a note more related to the thread. I will not be attending this event, I have a prior engagement, and totally had no idea when the Nov. was anyway.

So, to those of you I don't see outside of NERO, have a grand Winter, and I'll see you all in the spring! Or at the winter feast should there be one this year!

-RyAn

I'm PCing, though I am willing to hop the fence as need be.

~Jaimi

Looks like Elryion is going to make it to the NH event. See you guys in a week +

Hey guys,
Unfortunately due to lack of funds, I will not be able to make it up.

Have fun gang!

-Ali

phedre said:
I KNEW IT! Jaimi has SO come to the dark side.

HA!

I'll be PCing.

grrrrr.....grumble, grumble, grumble.....yeah yeah, had I known the cookies would fly so readily in NPC camp, I might have crossed over sooner.

My Paladin is looking forward to meeting your Blight. Ah, if only.

~Jaimi

zehnyu said:
Hey guys,
Unfortunately due to lack of funds, I will not be able to make it up.

Have fun gang!

-Ali

Same boat. If I can make it it will be in an NPC capacity. I had an unexpected interview in Manhattan for a job, but that ment taking off from work and driving to NJ so I could make the 8am interview ontime. Gas + not working two days = realy broke bill.
--bill

Back