Coming to November?

Our kids drove our childcare provider into retirement last week, but, wonder of wonders: A new childcare provider has been found!! For one night, anyway...
I cannot believe it!

So... methinks that Ben / Wynn will be PCing until Sat. study hour and I will be NPCing.

*still aghast*

See y'all IG!

I believe the Arkelian Hunt role call is up to 10 people now. Woot! Plus the child care gods have been kind and Devon and I should be able to play the whole weekend.

Very seriously considering coming Saturday evening after work and NPCing the remainder of the weekend. Verizon doesn't usually leave me with enough mental capacity at the end of a week of PC.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
WOOHOOOO I just saw this thread and now i'm SO EXCITED...

Evie - Tzydl's financial manager will be there!! Always a good idea to have a hobling do your trading and selling for you. They're like the wall street bonds traders of Fortannis
quote]

You have yet to face the most Hoblinged hobling that ever Hoblinged, that is in fact, The Gebous. and speaking of Evie, I's got to get my writing on that contract sooner than i thought:)
Will

I wish like the dickens I could be there... :?

Sadly college and no breaks in sight or close by leaves me much to far away to make it.

so, apparently me being the one without a child means I get nominated for coming in to work this weekend. Yippie critial stop points in the process. So yeah, won't be able to make it.

nooooooooooooooooooooo tzydl is finally running the tavern and got special goodies for SUN!!! NO FAIR!!!!

Jezebel said:
so, apparently me being the one without a child means I get nominated for coming in to work this weekend. Yippie critial stop points in the process. So yeah, won't be able to make it.

So get breeding then. All the cool kids are doing it. :p

Jaimi, I believe your Paladin did meet my Blight. And I hope Blight comes back, because she noticed that SOMEHOW, you were cured of the taint before the rest of the PCs.

I'll be coming to get you.

On a slightly more on-topic note, the woodstoves in the cabins... are there buckets for water, or fire extinguishers, or are we expected to provide them?

babies are a disease I have no desire to take part in. Besides, I have two children that are cuter than any human baby (a black cat asleep while cuddling with a pumpkin is the best hallween decoration ever). I'm currently looking into the Simpsons method of escape.

i believe there were at least buckets in each cabin or fire extinguishers...if there are no buckets i'm sure a pot of water from the kitchen would work. i don't think y'all gotta bring yer own buckit

Jezebel said:
babies are a disease I have no desire to take part in

While I thoroughly disagree with the sentiment, I'm totally going to use this line ig as Nic. I don't know how or when, but it just needs to come out of his mouth. Thank you in advance.

Jezebel said:
babies are a disease I have no desire to take part in.

Could not agree more.
-bill

Looks like the Ash Forest will be making an appearance. :) I emailed our logistics team (HQ) to send my character over. Hope it gets there in time!

Lauren,

First off, Jena is right, I think there were buckets on site, but just to be safe, if you have one, bring it. It would take up small amounts of room in the car and in the off chance of a .....(okay, I'm not saying it out loud).....it would be good to have.

Secondly,

Paladar is a Squire, NOT a Paladin.

My NPC Paladin however, would love to tool on Blight's Barky Butt. So BRING IT! Cuz for my part, it's already been BRO'IT.

That is all.

See you soon Cookie-Master.

~Jaimi

Ezri said:
Looks like the Ash Forest will be making an appearance. :) I emailed our logistics team (HQ) to send my character over. Hope it gets there in time!

Damn...

Its going to be an interesting event with all the non-locals. Ash Forest making the trip, Arkellian Hunt rolling deep, I'm sure House Gundamdragon will have people in attendance (it always does because their team leaders are insane!) and a smattering of Caldaria's Phalanx, not to mention a small group from Nemesis. Hide the silverware, buckle down the hatches, and prepare for an awesome end to the season in the Northeast.

~JP

JP....with all those groups coming at once...I see a wrinkle in the space time continuum ...yikes...

Squire, Paladin... whatever. ;)

speaking of cookies, the butter is coming to room temperature as I type... as for the other kind of cookies, they're doing just fine.

See you tomorrow!

EC-JP said:
Ezri said:

Damn...

Its going to be an interesting event with all the non-locals. Ash Forest making the trip, Arkellian Hunt rolling deep, I'm sure House Gundamdragon will have people in attendance (it always does because their team leaders are insane!) and a smattering of Caldaria's Phalanx, not to mention a small group from Nemesis. Hide the silverware, buckle down the hatches, and prepare for an awesome end to the season in the Northeast.

~JP

Hey JP,
Toss a cougar into that mix too :)

...mm...thats a casserole of awesome.

-Ali

Back