Concering the Murder!!!

EagleEyes

I what happened, I know who did it. My eyes, my eyes they are always watching I see everything even things I don't want to see sometimes. All of should be ashamed of yourselves planning that murder and following through. Turn yourselves in before the big Thaw or I will come down to Fairdale and tell the truth about what happened.
EagleEyes

Greetings, we have been looking for you. If you are the Eagle Eyes that spent the night in the Black Stag Tavern on the morning of Sunday October 18th, I ask that you appear before the Sherriff Gavin Holst in Fairedale at your earliest convienance.

Any information you have that relates to the murder of the Biata Jarrin would be much appreciated. I hope that the killer knows that the sword and the dishonor that comes with it; is drawing closer. Now would be the time to admit to committing this craven act and accepting justice like an adult.

-Squire Sergeant Ignatious Skippio Vex

But Squire Sergeant Ignatius,
I have spoken with the Sheriff, as have the murderers, yes there is more then one follow the clues, I have informed a few people of them, in the victim has been given a few that he should have shared. That is if he is being honest. And by the way EagleEyes is many not just one, but we only appear as one and the same.
Good hunting Squire Sergeant Ignatius

EagleEyes

EagleEyes,
I have given all the information I know to Squire Sergeant Ignatius, I hope it helps the investigation and leads to a conviction.

Jarrin V.

I have been meaing to contact you when I slept tonight Squire, I know not if Eagle Eyes has told you, but after tlaking last night Yarrin and I believe that Wynter ROse had the stormblades commit the killing, and either Darkan or Andros carried it out

Ket

Air Raksa said:
Greetings, we have been looking for you. If you are the Eagle Eyes that spent the night in the Black Stag Tavern on the morning of Sunday October 18th, I ask that you appear before the Sherriff Gavin Holst in Fairedale at your earliest convienance.

Any information you have that relates to the murder of the Biata Jarrin would be much appreciated. I hope that the killer knows that the sword and the dishonor that comes with it; is drawing closer. Now would be the time to admit to committing this craven act and accepting justice like an adult.

-Squire Sergeant Ignatious Skippio Vex

Public accusation is awesome.

- Evie Poldo-Naiobi

Zorry I not clear, zis eagle eyes is sending messages to everyone vone claiming zis. I consider Andros friend as vell and do not know Darken vell but have nothing agsint him.

Ket

Ahh the unknown voice... the stranger claiming to have all the information.

Now i spoke briefly on this with Sgt Ignatiouse in a different dream. Perhaps u had a chance to hear it? It had to do with "traveling to the black stag in the winter"

Anyway short version, I think it is unwise to narrow our thought process... IE trusting some unknown stranger NOT to lead us down the wrong path. Ruling out the fact that death rogues were running around saturday night. And the fact that stranger things have happened then lets say, a drunk goblin walked into a tavern and killed a biata.... Like, time traveling around, or monsters rifting in and out. The fact the amnesia elixirs are made for a single roll. Or the fact that many adventures and fairedale itself has many enemies in these lands. We are on the edge of a warzone....

-Ithica

Da, I hear hiz voize my my perzonal dreamz, I tink he try to cauze trouble and not zolve. I tink he know if he can pit people in town againzt each other, and allow real perzon to get avay wit tings.

Ket

Ket said:
...after tlaking last night Yarrin and I believe that Wynter ROse had the stormblades commit the killing, and either Darkan or Andros carried it out...

That seems fairly clear, so if you are that poor at actually communicating what you meant perhaps you should just silence yourself.

Public accusation is indeed awesome.

Restitution for slander is even better.

-Anyon
Barrister services, with volume and group discounts available. Contact privately to discuss your case.

Goodman Ket,
Do you have proof? Did you witness the murder? If the answer to those two questions is not "yes" then I sugest you shut your earth damn mouth. Your insulting two of the most dedicated men I know, and it is not taken lightly. When the Ridiec Legion decended upon Fairdale a year ago, and when all but our hope was lost and we prepared to make a final stand, the two men you openly accuse stood their ground. They could have run, surrendered, or tried to save themselves. They stood their ground, and I am proud to call them my friends. The Stormblades have litteraly opened their home to us so we can reclaim this contested land, and you have the stones to call them murderers? You would do well to remember the heroic deeds of your betters before you start slandering them.

Jarrin,
Obiously, we need to talk, as your giving some the idea that our friends and allies are murderous knives. You are mistaken, and we will discus it in private. If you are present in the Deadlands in Nov, then I will speek to you there. As someone whom you take advice from, I suggest you not respond to this any further in a public fashion.

Amaranthus Landcharmer

Damn the delay in hearing the voices, and voicing my own. Glad to see your clarification Ket. I had heard you were a decent fellow, and thought for a moment that my friends were greatly mistaken in their mesure of your character.

Amaranthus Landcharmer

Amaranthus, da there zometime zeem to be a cross in dreams reaching people in realm. I consider Andros a friend, and Darken as vell. Wytner and I are members of zame clan. Ze games and claims of zis perzon calling zemself eagle eye anger me and it vas my error not waiting until I vas calm to address his vords. It is advice I have given ozers and failed to live up to. But zat is ting about strong passions ven zey are stirred, zey can cloud your vords or actions. I am as fallable az ze next and make no claimz to being perfect, and I offer my humble appologiez to everyvone for zis, not juzt it appear I made accusations about. To zem I am doubly zorry.

Ket

Sunnfire said:
-Anyon
Barrister services, with volume and group discounts available. Contact privately to discuss your case.

Seriously, folks! You should think about this. Very. Hard. And by "very hard" I mean, "wait, why the crap aren't you doing this yet?"

- Evie

Sunnfire said:
-Anyon

Don't you have a wagon full of injured to chase around? This is a fairly serious incident and civil slander cases should not be brought up...at least not until the proper murderer is found, and if its not who anyone claims it is THEN you should start offering to seek restitution services.

Slander is a separate incident than murder! Accusing or slandering someone of the act of murder is preeetty serious stuff. Lemme tell you.

And no. We chase fish and.. whales and stuff.

-Evie

He vas refering to Anyon chasing vagons.....

Yeah. And he doesn't, like I said! There's no wagons in the ocean. Unless they're.. um, at the bottom. In which case, if there's injured people there, that's a whole different problem.

Anyway! Slander bad, murder bad. That's the point I was making before we got all twisted up about wagons.

- Evie

Back