Concering the Murder!!!

Darkan and Andros, Pack your things and run for you lives. If people think you done something and there then you are doomed. Justice will have little to do with anything. There are good people left in fairdale but they will not be able to help you. It wont matter what you have done or how little anyone can prove. If they come looking ta hang ya, there going ta and thats that.

Mattock

EagleEyes said:
I what happened, I know who did it. My eyes, my eyes they are always watching I see everything even things I don't want to see sometimes. All of should be ashamed of yourselves planning that murder and following through. Turn yourselves in before the big Thaw or I will come down to Fairdale and tell the truth about what happened.
EagleEyes

One question can clear all of this up:

Do you have brain damage?

Heresy

Lanna Rose said:
Only you vould azk a queztion like zat Herezy...

Lanna

Aye, zat 'ee would! I meez you Heresy!

See I liked the way things worked out during the sunday after the murder.

wake up..
get asked questions
get told I was a leading suspect on a few of my "friends" lists
...start laughing...

Now if I could just maintain a continuous forth step than everyone might be a little less "Rawr!" over this incident. I may be a little too relaxed about the situation but I am a firm believer in a little thing we call Karma, or Eye for an eye. Whoever did the deed will pay for it once way or another. They always do...*wink*

I know I am too light hearted sometimes but as my mother always told me, if ur not havin fun why do it!? so we have a murder?...might as well have a little "Fun!" with it...muahahaha

Luff,
Vin!

PS- Ithaca and Raksa...you have my sword if needed in this situation. I'd love to drive it through the traitors belly just once for my own satisfaction

It would appear that Vincent has had one too many ales. I have yet to hear Raksa's voice in this dream..and whomever Karma is, I have not heard of him or her either, or whatever 'it' is.

And having 'fun' with a murder? Really? ...

Today is honestly a troubling day to be a healer.

-Aislynn

Mattock

For one who went through such great lengths in the name of personal honor, I can not believe you would advise others to abandon theirs. I am disappointed in you, I only see bitterness and anger in your words.

Vincent

You were never a "leading suspect", you were called a "person of interest", meaning that you might have more information and you were asked to appear in Fairedale if you were called to. You agreed to this. You were not arrested, restricted or intentionally dishonored in any way.

Just stop this. Please. There is nothing fun or funny about murder.

-Squire Ignatious

Squire Ignatious,

Thank you for speaking some sense in this place. I mean that sincerely.

-Aislynn

It is with regret that I feel the need to shut out the dreamings over a murder in which two of my friends are named, yet I don't think I care to hear much more that comes out here. One of ours was murdered. There is nothing lighthearted or funny about this. Between that and insults being thrown back and forth...I'm not quite sure what to say. We'd rather bicker amongst ourselves than set that energy to finding the truth and the killer? Someone with darkness in their heart wished for the death of someone we fight beside. We have enough enemies in this world the last we need are ones in our own midst.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Huzzah Gwendara Alanik, though I like my ale I hold off for a majority of the day...surprising I know...If you would all step back and look into previous dream messages, you'll find why this is actually amusing to me in ways. Jarrin is back up and mobile so as long as this doesnt happen AGAIN to him than he should be fine. As for the whole, "discussions" it seems like once the stress gets fueling through some adventurers they turn into pretty much everyones enemy.

Ive just been sitting back and sticking with Ignacious's original plan from the last day of the gather. He said he'd figure it out. Until then I am simply going to be amused by the bickering and slander.

Death, in -any- form, is never amusing.

If Jarrin is your friend, Vincent, I would not take comfort in the fact that he is now up and moving. His spirit has been weakened. That means, should you not be able to get to him in time the next time he falls in combat, he has a greater chance of not returning. Ever.

I would let this weigh in your mind heavily before you continue your lighthearted banter.

Vinzent,

Ze fact zat you zink upon thiz zo light heartedly bringz great pain yo my heart. You ov all people know ze pain ov lozing zome vone you love. Zo vy are you making jokez and laughing about ziz? I voke to my betrothed no longer in my bed and found out 'iz zpirit vaz in ze zircle. i vaz zcared to find out he vould no longer be returning to me. For I knew 'iz zpirit vaz vekened. Zo Ztop. Ztop making light ov zomezing zat iz zeriouz.

Lanna

Vincent making light of my death, that couldn't be. I mean Vincent is a friend, right. Of course he is I can trus...... him can I yes....yes I can.... wait can I trust anyone. What happens now? I could die for good with out find her! I can't trust anyone I have be on my..... Oh no they can her me.......................................................................
Jarrin V.

I told you before Jarrin that I'd put my life on the line for you. This simply means If I see you off your feet its more of a reason I should be aware of when it comes to getting you back on your fight. Through fire and brimstone I will see to it that no one goes to that earth circle, Ive only been there once and it was enough to know that though earth circles are good things...no spirit should be arriving in them.

signed,
Vincent

Vincent it is good to know that you believe no spirit should go to the earth circle. I agree with the aswell. I must also say that As I live and breath I will try my best to make sure no one goes there on my watch. No matter who they are.
Jarrin V.

Gwen, Andros, Darkan....if you need me call me and I will move what I may to be there. If you find yourselves confronted with needing a duel to settle some manner of honor, well call on me as you need me. I have been perfecting what was my crude blade work. After all, I know the truth of my friends and the shadows that await the rest.

Simon Neville

Back