Conflict! OH NO!

Flyaway Bird said:
Deadlands said:
At least I found out that we're getting a few of our Jewish players back this event - the ones we missed in April as a result of Passover.

Hey man, SOME of us showed up anyway. :p

FWIW, Jamie (Wolf) also showed up and is also Jewish.

Luckily for the possibly-also-Jewish Cerebral Devourer that kicked Wolf's *** on Saturday, Jamie's brains are rumored to be kosher.

Shane said:
Flyaway Bird said:
Deadlands said:
At least I found out that we're getting a few of our Jewish players back this event - the ones we missed in April as a result of Passover.

Hey man, SOME of us showed up anyway. :p

FWIW, Jamie (Wolf) also showed up and is also Jewish.

Luckily for the possibly-also-Jewish Cerebral Devourer that kicked Wolf's *** on Saturday, Jamie's brains are rumored to be kosher.

Ask Brian, he also had a bite. :D

I forgot to check for the kosher seal.... however they were tasty

Hammerfist said:

How were they killed? Were they blessed? People CAN be kosher if the proper steps are taken, but if I ever see an IG Rabbi (or Priest or whathaveyou) I'm going home. The same can be said if another chicken wave battle goes out.
-toddo

ps- I have cream cheese and spicy mustard in my fridge. Dan can't have any. And I'm PCing next event. Bring the pain.

Toddo, you are a miserable bastard who should never have made it out of kindergarten. Besides, I have Key Lime Ginger Wasabi Mustard, which I'm pretty sure kicks your sad little mustard all hollow.

-Dan "I'm Not Only Better Than You, I'm More Competitive" Beshers

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Toddo, you are a miserable bastard who should never have made it out of kindergarten. Besides, I have Key Lime Ginger Wasabi Mustard, which I'm pretty sure kicks your sad little mustard all hollow.

-Dan "I'm Not Only Better Than You, I'm More Competitive" Beshers

That, I must admit, is probably some tasty mustard. The fact remains though that you may not have any of mine. As for the Kindergarten jab, we are actually in agreement. I wish life's challenges still consisted of not having enough blue to adequately fingerpaint the sky and trying to figure out the best way to distract little Timkins so I could eat his paste. Now I have to worry about not having enough blue to finish my doublet and try to figure out how to distract Lana so that I can eat the last slice of meatloaf. Things sure have changed.
-toddo

Toddo said:
Hammerfist said:

How were they killed? Were they blessed? People CAN be kosher if the proper steps are taken, but if I ever see an IG Rabbi (or Priest or whathaveyou) I'm going home. The same can be said if another chicken wave battle goes out.
-toddo

ps- I have cream cheese and spicy mustard in my fridge. Dan can't have any. And I'm PCing next event. Bring the pain.

Ha, I remember going out on a chicken wave battle where we had KFC for loot.

oooh keylime ginger!! i was with you up to the wasabi part which would burn my lips off....had these friends that would get those wasabi peas and pick out the ones with the most coating and have contests to see how many of them they could shove in their mouth at the same time...totally cool

As it stands, I'm hewing this event into the living rock of my schedule.
Rest assured, I'll be there, AND I'll be square. Were circumstances otherwise you could not have kept me away from the opener without physical restraint, and I certainly don't intend to miss another.
Looking forward to seeing the lot of you, especially those whom I haven't seen since Syraandor; I make an exception for Dan, who was adopted. By hobo clowns.

-Corey
PS: For the record, I expect to be NPCing for a while; I'll make it apparent when I'm not so parties and parades can be orchestrated.

Alopex said:
As it stands, I'm hewing this event into the living rock of my schedule.
Rest assured, I'll be there, AND I'll be square. Were circumstances otherwise you could not have kept me away from the opener without physical restraint, and I certainly don't intend to miss another.
Looking forward to seeing the lot of you, especially those whom I haven't seen since Syraandor; I make an exception for Dan, who was adopted. By hobo clowns.

-Corey
PS: For the record, I expect to be NPCing for a while; I'll make it apparent when I'm not so parties and parades can be orchestrated.

Hobo clowns who taught me the difference between looking suave and looking blitzed.

suave??? is that what that is?? oh my bad....

HEHEHEHEH

actually to me dan you always looke like a college student from the late 60s from california....AKA hippy writer guy....

gahh i'm sorry i could have said "longhair" but that's just so....generalized these days HEHEHEHEHEHEH but honestly you wear sandals and have long hair and facial hair....you belong in vermont ::nodnodnod::

so do weeee!! hehehehe

aparently dan does not like the term "hippy" therefore I shall call him a "leggy"...its either that or "shinny" or "calfy" none of which sound quite as cool.....

Back