Conflict! OH NO!

dibs!

Morai said:
Are these spellcrafted obliterates?

~Joe

Weren't you banned by Dan a few years back for that same question?
-toddo

...incidentally, as far as Alopex is concerned, "Suave" and "Blitzed" are similar expressions, equally effective. You should see the way the ladies hang on me when he's sloshed. They claim it's, you know, 'helping me stand up' and 'making sure I breathe in the other direction' , but nobody's fooled- it's all good. There's enough of Sexy Pexy to go 'round. ::nudge, nudge::

that's just.....wrong....the thought of any of you drunk makes me.....concerned HEHEHEHEHEHEH concerned was the only word I could think of that wasn't *scared* HAAAAAAA although i was keeping the tavern as another character in caldaria once when the Intoxicate alchemical tags were taped to the bottom of cups and people were acting drunk SO WELL i wanted to check the cranberry juice to make sure it hadn't gone bad!!! heheheheh that was a FUNNY night...little hobling passed out on the floor in walkway..people slurring their words and falling over and I was watching it all laughing my butt off! alopex drunk is just not...good i'm thinking heheheh any gypsy drunk is not good

Toddo said:
Morai said:

~Joe

-toddo

Strangely enough though, the marshal ruled that spellcrafted oblits were fine. Because all spellcrafted effects are touchcast only, and if you're willing to accept a touchcasted oblit, you deserve it.

~Joe

Morai said:
Toddo said:
Morai said:

~Joe

-toddo

Strangely enough though, the marshal ruled that spellcrafted oblits were fine. Because all spellcrafted effects are touchcast only, and if you're willing to accept a touchcasted oblit, you deserve it.

~Joe

RTFM n00b. Page. 99
"2. If the recipient of the Ritual is an individual, the Ritual Marshal will ask the recipient, "A ritual is being cast on you. Do you accept it?" (Note that a player must accept an Obliteration Ritual.)"

I demand that this "Joe" be banned from the game for his horrible ignorance. He is clearly a danger to everyone playing the game and his utter disrespect for the rules is downright offensive. I purpose a petition to have this man banned from our game once and for all so we can actually sleep at night.

Seriously...jeeze

See, as I see it, gypsies, given their propensity towards partying, tend to be more resistant than your average human to the effects of inebriation. That's not to say we don't have lightweights, or that we could drink dwarves or the other more solid races under any tables, mind you.

That being said, the fact that gypsies can tolerate more alcohol doesn't necessarily end up being a good plan. It does, after all, tend to unravel schemes and dull reflexes.
Anti-Beer goggles! With proper marketing, I could be a hundredaire!

Doh! OH NO!

Silly me--wandering around in the woods in the dark last night, I caught my foot in a hole and broke my ankle.
:( so, now if Ben let's me come to the event, I'll have to page...
somehow, i just knew i wasn't a "smart fighter"... this proves it!
Ah, well, it's a good thing you don't have to sneak up on wine, cheese, or bread--whew!
Any way, Less than one week left!
Stephanie

Oh no Stephanie!

I'm so sorry about your ankle, and I hope your feeling better. But we want to see you at the event, because we miss you! We know you're hardcore, you can do it (but if you can't we love you anyway)! You'll still have plenty of fun paging, Dan says he'll make sure of it. I don't know if that means you should be afraid or not...

Love from Stace, Dan, and Rory

Stephanie.....I don't see a message on our phone!!!!!! why were we not informed????? GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I would swat you if you weren't broken!! I'll make a mental note to swat you once you're healed!!! I hope we see you this friday..and ben too if you have to bring him along hehehehehe

Oh no! I hope you're feeling ok - and that you'll still be there (then I won't be the only one gimping around :D)

Paging is still fun, I swear!

right...us three gals will make them rue the day they ever left us alone in the tavern and went off to adventures!!! garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back