Dream Magic Item

In that case add this batch to my spirit along with a regenerate. :)

Toddo said:
Oh we have em out here on the EC too, but I like that the question on this thread has a limit, with 20 rits you can put pretty much anything you want and it's less interesting. 5 rits forces you to triage. And apparently David is happy to just have a one year item. :p

Yea, I didn't bother listing Permanence because I thought extenders weren't counted and that went without saying... ;)

Regen, Spell Store (biggest one - Celestial) x3, Spirit lock (extenders are free Perm E and C) - On a wand (FTW)

Straight Scholars still rock!

- Onitt

Pretty sure you can't Regenerate a Wand... as it lacks a spirit.

Sym of Moria said:
Regen, Spell Store (biggest one - Celestial) x3, Spirit lock (extenders are free Perm E and C) - On a wand (FTW)

Straight Scholars still rock!

- Onitt

Also I'm not sure if Spell Store is a ritual that can target the spirit?

Bah... you and your pesky details.... DREAM ITEM! :p

Paul

Dreamingfurther said:
Also I'm not sure if Spell Store is a ritual that can target the spirit?

David,

Anything is possible with thee magic letters.

L. C. O.

Oh - another dream MI - 3x silence, 2x charm (on a white wifebeater tanktop) :-D

Sure you can make up anything if you want to. But I figured this made somewhat more sense if we tried to confine ourselves to the "standard" magical item rituals. Otherwise...

Permanent, 5/day voice radius arcane obliterate, flaw: user is not affected...

I mean seriously that gets to the point of just being silly... ;)

thats not silly....

thats f***ing deadly

Yeah it is, cause he forgot to get ANY Cloak Silences to go with it, and you know he's gonna get Perm'd if he ever tried to use it :D!

I got a 3-yr old and a newborn.

How many sleeps and silences can you cram into one of these things?

Gee-Perwin said:
I take back my Dodge 5x a day item. I'd much rather have an Enslavement 5x a day item. :D

flaw: only usable by MWE infront of other MWE's :lol:

Why so many damage aura on silver sword dreams? I'd like a normal sword for fey. I don't remember if they are immune to magic and silver or only affected by normal though so if you had earth aura and damage aura and earth works on fey then a silver sword would be cool.

It is rare that things are only affected by silver (mostly wares) so if it affected by silver magic works (most of the time).

If we are being silly I would create skill store Dragon Magic...

Back