Dungeon Run Group Building 2019

DragonKitty

Scholar
Looking for a group to join?

Or are you looking to add people to your group?

Then this post is where you can do that! Some of the runs have participants that were assigned based off a previous mod or because of their IBGA’s. A couple are wide open. But get talking to each other and form your teams!

Deadline for team formation is February 8th. I will keep this post updated with the teams as you are forming up.

Currently we have the following runs planned (in no particular order, I will figure out run times later):

6 runs – 6-7 PCs per - 90 minutes (plus 30 min reset)

Hunting Viktor – Jaxx, Hamish, T'ellah, Isawda
Mysterious Crypt – Calan, Jinn, Johm, Mal, Talon
The Missive – Ruki, Arlyne, Pigeon, Bota, and Sarryn
Crime City – Samuel, Lorenzo, Thistle, Darco, Liana
Lux Delve - Mar, Billin, Savant, Tengu, Thoja
PLOTted Against – Xamot, Morrigan, Cyril, Rohnan, Broolia, Aisling

If we get more adventurers:
7 Runs – 6-7 PCs per - 75 minutes (plus 30 min reset)

See above for the first 6, and add:
Random Awesome 1 -

Go Teams!

Last edited:
Since I've been throwing myself so hard into working for the lux I don't mind volunteering to lead the Lux run

Crime City sounds cool! I hope I can NPC that run.

But! Joining Arlyne and myself: Pigeon, Thistle, Bota, and Sarryn

Any details about the Lux run? Is it a "let's go explore with the permission of the Guardians", or more "The guardians command the presence of their Ironroot companions". i.e. is there any IG plot hooking or RP we should know about when choosing our character/ run?

Marie and I will be coming in as our alts and are looking for a group. We have a level 6 earth caster and a rogue.

Any details about the Lux run? Is it a "let's go explore with the permission of the Guardians", or more "The guardians command the presence of their Ironroot companions". i.e. is there any IG plot hooking or RP we should know about when choosing our character/ run?

This run is a "the Guardians have pointed out an area for further exploration that may have some interesting/useful information to find" kind of mod. So, not a specific summons by the Guardians...but could potentially have an impact on future Lux happenings - or not. :p As it isn't a direct summons, and no direct IG plot hook that I can point you too, the choice of character and their interest in this run would be up to you. :) Hope that helps.

I have Jinn, Cyra, Johm, Mal, Lorenzo, and Talon joining me in the Mysterious Crypt.

Currently on the “Victor” run it is Jaxx, Hamish, Nakor and T’ellah. Room for a couple more.

Shauna, slot in Isadwa or Myhkus somewhere in the last two runs so Brooke and I can stay on a similar schedule. If possible. Thanks!

Cyra is out of the crypt run as she is unable to make it to event.

So if there is a spare earth caster around we will gladly take them, if not then we better be ready for a challenge

Can you remove Nakor from “Hunting Viktor” run as I can no longer make the event because of work related injury to my lower back. Cory is aware of this

Can you remove Nakor from “Hunting Viktor” run as I can no longer make the event because of work related injury to my lower back. Cory is aware of this
Feel better soon Brian!

Back