End of May event pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: End of May event pre-registration

oh common room space for me also

and I think the alphabetical order is a good idea it will help kitchen staff find us when checking to see we are on list!

FW

Frank youre part of my 8.

Silly.
Youre adopted by Nordenn
get used to it :D

~Erica

I'll be in the common room again.

I'm starting on the updates from the event tonight. I'll get you the FULL list of pre-reg/door price/forward payment.

Please put me in the common room.

Thanks!

Onitt Hernandez

Just wanted to post a reminder that I pre-regged for this event with a dinner and two breakfasts, but I don't see my name on the list yet. Look forward to seeing everyone soon! :D

Duke Frost said:

While me and my group enjoyed the cabins, twice (thanks alot), it is very hard to have 6 people in the cabins (at least the two we have been in, the ones w/o the bunks).

Gilwing said:
Duke Frost said:

While me and my group enjoyed the cabins, twice (thanks alot), it is very hard to have 6 people in the cabins (at least the two we have been in, the ones w/o the bunks).

just have to have very friendly people :)

FW

I will also be in common room. Michelle's staying with her evil Dominion Releasing team.

*Dodges kitchen sink, and makes ready the couch for sleeping on for the next 3 weeks*

-Ali

Hey, if I can't get AF to pre-reg 5 more people I'm going to be in the common room too.

did mike engler ever send mike ventrella those database names? our last guy is still missing from the list. :(

1. Jinu Kang (2 breakfasts, 1 dinner) - Kaim
2. Colin Babcock - Laguna
3. Rebecca Watson - Sophie
4. Tonya Dawson - Shya (originally Bobby Kinlen, paid for by Erica)

These people were paid for but did not attend the May 2 event. They should now be pre-regged for May 30.

---Mike E.

Hey Guys,

I preregged today for myself and got 2 breakfasts and dinner for both Dan and I. Please add Dan to the prereg list also.

Thanks,
Missy

Is this where I should post about reserving a bunk in the sleeping area of the tavern? If so, I'd like 2; for myself and Jon Quigley.

Lyndsay McClain

--- FOR PONY! ---

Looks like I'm playing all the NPC roles next event. yipers.
-toddo

Toddo said:
-toddo

Yep. You and I get to popcorns as vampires for 24 hours straight, or until Tim breaks his ankle, whichever comes first.

-MS

mikestrauss said:
Toddo said:
-toddo

Yep. You and I get to popcorns as vampires for 24 hours straight, or until Tim breaks his ankle, whichever comes first.

-MS

Write it in for dinner...

Resolution: Tim brakes his ankle. Either side can do this, I’m not fussy.

Back