End of May event pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: End of May event pre-registration

Spell tag are have wordz o casting on thems. You are can looks there for dhem when pulling.

oh i do. unless it's night... then i get yelled at for having my light spell and ruining everyone's night vision. then i go stand with the healers untill the battle is over.. and get yelled at for not helping. :(

Can I request room in the common area of the tavern please?

Thanks!

onitt

Khorwyn Brey said:
Who in their right mind named the Griffin Cabin "Blythedaleish"?!?! We've got ONE Blythedale guy in there, and come on...it's Garathon. He's like, the Blythedale Groupie! It should have been something totally not cheesy like "Nathan's Nest," or "Khorwyn's Keep." I'd even settle for "Ithica's Infirmary," because seriously, he's the only one in there who's going to keep us all from dying this event. Pfft! ;)

Eric told me you were his guys, haha!

Talk to him about it.

Scott

Duke Frost said:
Khorwyn Brey said:
Who in their right mind named the Griffin Cabin "Blythedaleish"?!?! We've got ONE Blythedale guy in there, and come on...it's Garathon. He's like, the Blythedale Groupie! It should have been something totally not cheesy like "Nathan's Nest," or "Khorwyn's Keep." I'd even settle for "Ithica's Infirmary," because seriously, he's the only one in there who's going to keep us all from dying this event. Pfft! ;)

Eric told me you were his guys, haha!

Talk to him about it.

Scott

I thought that "Team Human" was sharing the cabin with some Blythedale people besides Garathon. I guess I was wrong!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

My payment was under the name Sharon Fruchtman-Laffey. It was for two breakfasts, a dinner, and one PC. I forgot to write anything in the "notes" section. Was it recieved?

I paid for two breakfasts and a dinner. Did it go through the system all right? (Just want to double check, as it's not listed next to my name under NPCs)

--Elissa

Just paid for dinner for Alison and me, and breakfast for me both days.

-Michelle

Just a note, Lyndsay Mclain is not allowed to play until she posts pictures of Find'rth on a tractor ;)

Duke Frost said:
Just a note, Lyndsay Mclain is not allowed to play until she posts pictures of Find'rth on a tractor ;)

I'l hold her card at the door. ;)

I paid for Dinner! Pls note that on my pre reg

Hey, I just injured myself during a... uh... crafting accident. Kinda slibbed with the scissors and stabbed a deep wound into the side of my left hand. :( Anyway, my thoughts were that if I make sure to take care of it, and possible wear a hand brace, I'd still be able to perform in combat, since it's my shield hand. Would that be fine?

You are the one that determines whether or not your injury is bad enough to alter your active combat status. If you feel you are ok to play with it (after taking some proper precautions), then go ahead. If you feel you need to page or shouldn't play, that is your call to make. We're not doctors, we can just make recommendations based on experience. Just be aware that neither Alliance nor Faire Play is responsible if you hurt yourself or aggravate the injury.

As far as this event goes, I blame Ali. Her character gives a call-to-arms and 50 adventurers will be showing up in fairdale to battle it. with the currently shown 5:1 ration of PC to NPC this should prove to be an interesting event (Ali, I am in no way actually upset, I just find it amusing then when Aislynn says jump, everyone asked how high.)

Kayden said:
As far as this event goes, I blame Ali. Her character gives a call-to-arms and 50 adventurers will be showing up in fairdale to battle it. with the currently shown 5:1 ration of PC to NPC this should prove to be an interesting event (Ali, I am in no way actually upset, I just find it amusing then when Aislynn says jump, everyone asked how high.)

I'll worry about the NPCs and running the event, you worry about surviving. :twisted:

Back