End of May event pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: End of May event pre-registration

Please email me, do not PM me, as I have better access to my email.

Thanks,

Scott

Elissa Ward, to be NPCing :)

--Elissa

I will repeat of those people still PMing me:

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. EMAIL ME AT GM @ ALLIANCELARP.COM

Thank you,

Scott

man... we have no npcs... :cry:

so... can people who are PCing take a break from it and dark side for a few hours so long as we never learn any plot and just play cruchies?

Robb Graves said:

so... can people who are PCing take a break from it and dark side for a few hours so long as we never learn any plot and just play cruchies?

Well, I already know I'll be running around non-stop as a crunchy/plot minion for this one. Which, quite frankly, is what I am gleefuly driving 3 hours to do. So if I'm to run around twice as much? MUAH HA HA, can the PCs -handle- an NPC hopped up on pure adrenaline :twisted: We shall seeee

The few, The proud: The Crunchies. :D

--Elissa

Robb Graves said:

Folks have done this before. So long as it's just crunchies or a wave battle or something that isn't going ruin your fun by hearing info you shouldn't, I have no issue.

Yeah -- NPCing is usually cheap enough that pre-regging isn't much of a priority.

But worse come off, I don't think I'll mind dark siding for a few hours. :> Everybody loves a little Kelsey in their NPC camp!

Everyone fears the tiny NPC girl when they put packets or pipe in her hands.

That being said, if there's any point you need an extra body for an NPC role, don't hesitate to send someone out and grab me, Mike. :)

youthculture said:
Everyone fears the tiny NPC girl when they put packets or pipe in her hands.

It's like a Chubchub. :cool:

--Elissa

Who in their right mind named the Griffin Cabin "Blythedaleish"?!?! We've got ONE Blythedale guy in there, and come on...it's Garathon. He's like, the Blythedale Groupie! It should have been something totally not cheesy like "Nathan's Nest," or "Khorwyn's Keep." I'd even settle for "Ithica's Infirmary," because seriously, he's the only one in there who's going to keep us all from dying this event. Pfft! ;)

dave,

shield magic does not protect you from arcane fear....

love,

-Robb

What the pants is "Shield Magic"? Do you mean "Spell Shield," Mr. Wizard? Because if that's the case, then yes...I'm a tard. ;)

eff this game. page 47 of my 7th edition rule book i got ten years ago says shield magic, level 5 spell, so there :p

is it any wonder why i blow so many verbals?

I call forth mystic power to shield magic... blown!
I call forth mystic... blown!
I call... blown!

Someone give me a damn sword already.

-MS

mikestrauss said:
I call forth mystic power to shield magic... blown!
I call forth mystic... blown!
I call... blown!

Someone give me a damn sword already.

-MS

:lol:

Back